Need some answers...

Thread: Need some answers...

Question Need some answers...

Here's a question that I need answered pretty much by the end of today, if at all possible!

Who has ridden down to the States to the Grand Coulee Dam through Osoyoos? Any ideas on how long it would take to zip down there with minimum stops?

The reason I'm asking is because some of my family left this morning for the Grand Coulee Dam (not their final destination, they will be departing from there tomorrow morning at 9am, on their way to Salt Lake City), but left behind some important sight seeing equipment ....namely the re-charger for the video cam & 10 rolls of film!

Was thinking of heading as far as I could get tonight after hubby gets off work (5:30pm) & then trying to catch them before they leave Grand Coulee tomorrow morning.

Any ideas on how long this would take? Going about 10-20 over the speed limit through curves & however fast we can go on straights?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Did that trip three weeks ago with two others. Left White Rock at 9:30 am and was in Winthrop by 1:30pm. Got to the dam by 4:30 - 5:00 pm. That was a fairly quick pace, never anything over 130km.

Just watch for deer, cops and moving roadblocks. Lots of radar between Concrete and Winthrop

Last edited by gymguy; 08-10-2002 at 02:15 PM.