BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

LAGUNA SECA MotoGP got my tickets...but

689 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SILVER_6R 
#1 ·
I GOT MY TICKETS!!

AND...

i got a support vehicle pass...anyone? this baffles me a bit because usually when you get this you can go on to track grounds with your vehicle...kinda like a VIP pass for your car?

did anyone else recieve one of these...NO ITS NOT A CAMPING PASS, I got one of those too, didi i miss something?

RN

#2 ·
the camping pass allows you to bring one vehicle in to camp. The "support vehicle" pass IS part of your camping pass. It allows you to have a second vehicle on your campsite (ie: a support vehicle) many campers bring a car and a truck with tables/chairs/beer/hookers etc... that's the support vehicle.

#3 ·
Support vehicle is there also so you can set up camp with your bike/camper/etc. and then drive to and from the race track during the day if you needed to. It's not meant to be another camper's pass.

#4 · (Edited)
Smoke... I didnt say it was another camping pass. I said (again) that the "support vehicle pass" allows you to park an additional vehicle on your campsite. For example, if you wanted 3 vehicles on your campsite you would need to purchase an additional support vehilce pass as you only receive one support vehicle pass with you standard camping package. The correct combination would be 1 camping pass (main vehicle) and 2 support vehicle passes (2 additional vehicles).

Why do I know this? Because Bikeland.org is officially affiliated with SCRAMP (the people who run the track and camping at Laguna Seca) . Bikeland.org has helped organize motorcycle camping at Laguna Seca for the last 5 years.

If you have any questions you can drop me an email or visit our Laguna Seca forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.