2009 ZX10R
    ---------------------------
    Now... bring me that horizon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

simx
    Whoa!!!
    It was gonna be just a speeding ticket. Or was it?
    Anyways now it's a whole lot of crap.

Been there, Wrecked that! Array CrashTested's Avatar
    Bike
    - unknown
    Well, if you're leaving the bike behind most likely it's stolen... either that or you're really slow... VIN = all your info... Not enough chase footage!
    There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.
    BCSB Member #XXXX

2 Wheeled History:
    '02 F4i (RIP, damn guardrail)

'87 TZR 250 (piston ate itself)
    '99 SV650s (RIP, damn Jeep)
    '79 250XR
    '81 500XT

doug
    nice 130 mph lane splitting job he did. in 5 pm rush hour traffic no less. although, traffic was pretty light, considering what highways he was on.

notice how the 4 wheel traffic did nothing? they are used to that sorta thing.

1st name basis with Death Array Ghost's Avatar
    I'm the one in front of you.... ZIPPERLIPS!!!
    Bike
    2014 BMW S1000RR in MF'n BLACK!!!
    That just made my morning!!! I was always getting tired of watching those old clips of that guy on that piece of shit bike that ran into the side of that bus!!! It's refreshing to see a bike that's a little newer... next time I hope the guy's on a 12 or a Busa!!!

Smooth move going into the parking garage... even if they do find the owner, he can report the bike was stolen and they can't do a fuggin thing about it!!!

**Disclaimer in case of flaming** I don't condone that sort of activity, and think that running from the police is wrong!!! Ya gotta admit though... if you were ever going to get in a high speed pursuit with the CHIPS and the choppers were overhead, that's how you'd get it done!!!
    i'M a BcSb PaGe 11 RoCkStAr...
    '08 1098S in NERO, of CORSE!!!

Bike
    husqvarna 510 smr
    that was awesome. lane splittin n all...even though its not illegal to do that in cali. but still he was flyin...damn nice bike too...nice find!! i love it wen the underdog wins

Bike
    Rhubarbed.....RIP GPZ
    It's going to be more that a speeding ticket. It's a felony flee and run in SoCal I believe. Pretty good footage of him riding.
    A bad day of riding is, still better than a good day of work.

... as in "off my bike?" Array Fell's Avatar
    Bike
    YZF600R
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Smooth move going into the parking garage... even if they do find the owner, he can report the bike was stolen and they can't do a fuggin thing about it!!!
    http://kcbs.dayport.com/viewer/viewe...Category_ID=71

Its always a race Array Sandman's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 CBR 600
    He got caught I just watched another vidoe saying he was arrested after he tried to report it stolen!!
    JS

doug
    and the link to the video say he was caught?

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    He got caught I just watched another vidoe saying he was arrested after he tried to report it stolen!!
    unless he planned it(unlikely), theres just to many variables to cover up as to where he was etc.

Now he'll get nailed for insurance fraud as well
    Portfolio Site:
    TenguArtwork.com

1st name basis with Death Array Ghost's Avatar
    I'm the one in front of you.... ZIPPERLIPS!!!
    Bike
    2014 BMW S1000RR in MF'n BLACK!!!
    All he needs is Jackson's lawyer and he'll be good!!!
    i'M a BcSb PaGe 11 RoCkStAr...
    '08 1098S in NERO, of CORSE!!!

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Someone on R1 Forums has to know this guy HAHAHAHA
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    Big and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by PUREVIL
    Someone on R1 Forums has to know this guy HAHAHAHA

Well if he's a real brainiac then he'll go on the board and brag about it. Then get caught. Damn amazing run though. He was passing cars like they were standing still.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

builder of bikes Array cosworth's Avatar
    Bike
    bah
    Quote Originally Posted by beaterdx
    that was awesome. lane splittin n all...even though its not illegal to do that in cali. but still he was flyin...damn nice bike too...nice find!! i love it wen the underdog wins
    From my understanding, lane splitting in Cali is only "legal" if traffic is stopped. So I looked it up:

Is lane-splitting legal?
    Here's the text (verbatim) from the CHP's site: "Lane splitting by motorcycles is permissible under California law but must done in a safe and prudent manner." The text used to also include "The motorcycle should be traveling no more than 10 mph faster than surrounding traffic (without exceeding the speed limit) and not come close enough to that traffic to cause a collision." but has since been removed. Perhaps they wanted to give cops more latitude to interpret what they thought was safe so they removed it.
    Lane splitting on surface streets is probably not addressed in city or county laws so I would do this with caution, as individual cops will decide whether or not they like what they see. I split lanes on surface streets if I don't see any cops, but I stop immediately if I spot one

Can I lane-split to the front of a metered onramp?
    In the magazine "Friction Zone," a reader asked "Is it legal to lane split to a metering light? In some areas there are two to three lanes when taking the onramp to the freeway. I normally lane split right up to the limit line, come to a complete stop, and proceed at the same time (but at a lower speed) as the car I share the lane with and move in behind him. Am I doing anything wrong?"
    The answer from Sargeant Price: "Splitting traffic is not specifically addressed in the California Vehicle Code. However, nothing prevents two vehicles from sharing the same traffic lane until it becomes unsafe. Therefore, you can split traffic on an onramp to advance to the front. However, once at the front of the line, there are usually regulatory signs that limit the number of vehicles allowed to enter the freeway on each successive green light. Usually these signs state "One vehicle per green each lane" or "Two (or three) vehicles per green each lane."
    "In the first scenario, this means if there are two metered lanes for traffic, then only one vehicle from each lane may enter the freeway when the light turns green. A motorcycle sharing a lane with another vehicle is in violation of the posted provisions of the sign.
    "In the second scenario a motorcyclist would not be in violation of the provisions of the sign since he would be sharing the lane with another vehicle and more than one is allowed for each lane. Be sure to read the signs in your area."