how to shrink leathers

Thread: how to shrink leathers

return of the Kneedragger Array warp9racing's Avatar
    07 zx6r

how to shrink leathers

so I got my new suit, it fit perfectly, only problem was it was a little to stiff so was still being broken in.
    Now about 3 weeks ago, i got caught in a major rain ride and the leathers got soaked. I hung them up to dry. After they dried, they were soft and suple and really comfortable, but now, they're a bit Loose, but mostly the pants are. Just wondering if theres anything i can do to shrink em down, and weight gain is not an option!
    07 Monster Kawaski zx6r -"Dorothy"

Akra-PCIII-CW-CA-KR-Puig-Galfer-Vortex-HID-AMA Monster SS Rep-jumper-pazzo-Bstones-techspec-attack-gpr-drive systems

2. Remove Advertisements

Becoming Insane Array CorvetteBoy's Avatar
    On the run...
    Nagasaki XXRR
    Same thing happened to mine. I don't think there is much that can be done short of alterations.

For me, I don't really care. But if you are suffering from "baggy ass syndrome" and you are worried that you won't get catcalls and whistles when you walk down Davie Street, go to Ralph's and get them taken in.

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    99 R6
    get them wet again, andthen go get it sun dried with you in it...
    it does work
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.