*** STOLEN BIKE (Vic)*** Please help!
I parked my bike at my apt building on friday at 4:30 and left for Camping - came back today to find it stolen.
Please this is the only bike like this in BC - super distictive.
- It is a 91 CBR 600 with race body work.
- It has a high mount Leo Vinci pipe with an Adrenalin stiker on the pipe.
- A sigle off-set head light
- LED brake lights
- Black paint with white "number plates" on the front and back.
- Clear double bubble wind screen with a "Datatech Parking" sticker on it.
- Treads of back tire are white
As I said this is the only bike in BC like it, so please if you see this bike, beat the crap out of the rider, you don't have to worry that it actually belongs to the person on it.
I imagine it was late friday night as there were tonnes of people down on Dallas road for the Tall Ships.
Please keep your eyes peeled, thank you!
PS these are photos from before I owned the bike, so it has mirrors now and a few other mods