Scorpion Helmets.

Thread: Scorpion Helmets.

spiritusnoctem

Scorpion Helmets.

Hey, fellow Road Pilots!

Do any of you have a Scorpion brand helmet? Exo 700 or Exo 400?

If so, how is your sound-muffling experience with your lid?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2001 yamaha r6
    I've had a scorpion exo-700 helmet for about a week now. this is my first helmet so i don't really have much to compare it to, but i don't find it to be too loud at all. the only gripe i have is that air gets in under the chin so my lips get cold , but they have a wind deflector that they sell for 7 bucks that i plan on getting to fix that

Registered User Array SilverSV650S's Avatar
    Bike
    2009 Suzuki Gladius
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1234
    I've had a scorpion exo-700 helmet for about a week now. this is my first helmet so i don't really have much to compare it to, but i don't find it to be too loud at all. the only gripe i have is that air gets in under the chin so my lips get cold , but they have a wind deflector that they sell for 7 bucks that i plan on getting to fix that
    Where did you get one? Is there any shops selling them locally or did you go down to the States?

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2001 yamaha r6
    I went to cycle barn in lynnewood to get it. they're going for 199us down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSV650S
    Where did you get one? Is there any shops selling them locally or did you go down to the States?

My bike has Baggage :) Array geek's Avatar
    Bike
    07 Triumph Sprint ST
    I have the exo-700 solid. Picked it up a week before my bc safety council course. Nice fitting helmet, haven't had a chance to ride since the course though... damn biz trips(i'm currently in Philadelphia)... argh!

Anyhow, if you've taken a safety course, or are about to, show them your receipt and you'll get a discount on the helmet if you buy gloves at the same time. my end cost for for it was about 153USD.

Registered User Array SilverSV650S's Avatar
    Bike
    2009 Suzuki Gladius
    Quote Originally Posted by geek
    Anyhow, if you've taken a safety course, or are about to, show them your receipt and you'll get a discount on the helmet if you buy gloves at the same time. my end cost for for it was about 153USD.

And where did you get yours? Same place, Lynnwood? Did you or anyone else consider the exo 400?

My bike has Baggage :) Array geek's Avatar
    Bike
    07 Triumph Sprint ST
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSV650S
    And where did you get yours? Same place, Lynnwood? Did you or anyone else consider the exo 400?
    Oops, forgot to say that I did indeed pick it up at the Lynwood Cycle barn.

I did consider the exo 400, but decided on the 700 as it apparently has slightly better venting.