WHo has a ticket so far this year!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WHo has a ticket so far this year!

treefinder

WHo has a ticket so far this year!

Okay 2-3 days on the bike again.. And WOW police in full force on the road everywhere..

Went to poco sunday eve and came back on barnet highway & had to do it, pinned it good. Anyways nearing kask concrete i figure should slow down (can you say car sized horseshoes up my @$$)! 4 police nailing cars everywhere volvo undercover on the other side of the road just as i come around the corner.. Could have been soo expensive. Been the 4th time that i have been lucky like this.

What im realizing is you cannot exceed speeds anywhere in or out of town without getting hooped somewhere... This sucks cannot even pull it a little!!

So who has a ticket so far this year...

They also like to hide on one side heading to granville between oak on kinged.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    RC-51, KX250
    No tickets this year or last year. And yes I do speed a little more than I should.

Superduper V-twin Rider Array
    Bike
    Looking for a Motard
    Where and what time on the Barnet were you Treefinder?

I have never exceeded the speed limit and thus have never received a ticket.

doug
    2 warnings this year. got away with murder on the first one. if there is something higher than excessive, that would have been it.

1 ticket last year. lame trap at the on ramp to highway 1 behind pne. of course you speed there, its an on ramp!

treefinder
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy33
    Where and what time on the Barnet were you Treefinder?

I have never exceeded the speed limit and thus have never received a ticket.

6ish - coming back on barnet nearing kask borthers concrete doing " 260 " for 7 mins from the start of the highway too kasks where it dropped to 60km which i dropped to thank gawd... My first real bolt on the cbr900rr you know its a had to do thing!!! hahaha like i said horseSHOES the size of cars up my rear!

Registered User Array smoothopar8r's Avatar
    Bike
    k4 gsxr 750, Ducati PS 1000
    got one 2 weeks ago for apparently speeding on hastings and making unsafe lane changes all while in the middle of rush hour. i could barely get anywhere through traffic let alone . damn female motorcycle nazii cop cut me no slack. (and chooses not to wear proper gear either! i asked y she doesnt....) i was using hand signals and the bike signals because i never rely on just my signals and being able to navigate through slow, thick traffic may seem like i was speeding. well thats my defence! ill see that c*** in court!

Bike
    DRZ-SM
    No tickets.

;D

Fast Pack Slow Guy Array Tattoodles's Avatar
    Bike
    A privileged sufferer settling for an Italian motorcycle
    Speeding ticket in my cage on Pacific Blvd going around Plaza of Nations. Forgot to turn the sound up on my radar detector. As the cop was pulling me over I glanced at the radar detector and it was light up like a Christmas tree.

Dammit!

I ain't not no genius Array gixxerboygenius's Avatar
    Bike
    05 RSV R, k6 600, k5 1000, secret
    1 excessive and 2 lectures.

Bike
    R6
    got me a ticket friday morning at around 1am at the abbotsford airport. should have been excessive (100 in a 50) but the cop just gave me a normal speed ticket. i tried pulling the nice and respectful rutine... help a bit but still got the ticket, i mean come on it's 1am in abbotsford at the airport who the fuck is up at 1am in abbotsford?!?!?!?!

Superduper V-twin Rider Array
    Bike
    Looking for a Motard
    Quote Originally Posted by treefinder
    6ish - coming back on barnet nearing kask borthers concrete doing " 260 " for 7 mins from the start of the highway too kasks where it dropped to 60km which i dropped to thank gawd... My first real bolt on the cbr900rr you know its a had to do thing!!! hahaha like i said horseSHOES the size of cars up my rear!
    Glad you didn't get ticketed. It's so easy to go fast there but at least now you know that Burnaby and Port Moody PD has speed traps "very frequently" along Barnet Highway. I'm suprised they had all those cops at 6 in the evening on a Sunday. Maybe looking for drunk drivers, who they should be more concerned about.

treefinder
    One of the reasons i kicked it up was a driver was talking with passeneger at 100k in the truck infront of me and was all over the road. I got past them but just kept it up and going... Yeah the undercover cars have me just blown away you would never know... Shit all the cities are makng large coin on tickets.. They set up every morning and evening it seems.. King ed has a bad one not even 1 hour on the new bike and from oak to granville they sit and pray on everyone daily ive noted!!! 4 cars were pulled and i think thats why i got off for my one wheeler at 160 on that strip they looked but missed me.. as i slowed down going past.. Same thing with barnet! Makes me drive slower i really don't need the tickets and points... But so hard not too..

doug
    i've seen mini vans, pickup trucks, the white volvo, just about anything they can hop up to make an unmarked car out of.

thankfully, i've seen them on the side of the road pulling someone else over.

treefinder
    Well just drive safe all.. No more rips...

Bike
    '04 GSXR 600
    I got one on kingsway by boundry. $113 in the end cause i was cooperative and I actually pulled over(the cop said)
    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
    -Emiliano Zapata