2-piece teknic leathers

Thread: 2-piece teknic leathers

2-piece teknic leathers

i have a set of teknic leathers.they are 2-piece violators with the zipper between.they are black with purple scalops.the top is perforated.they have seen very limited mileage,espesially the bottoms.the pants have velcro for the pucks,but i do not have the pucks.i'm not sure the size,but they will fit about 5'10-6'1 maybe 165-185lbs.i'm just too big for these things.i don't have a digital camera,but i will post pics once i borrow one.it is an older color scheme,but as i say minimum use and never seen the ground.i am open to offers as i can not squeeze into them.post or pm if interested.
    oh ya and the jacket has a small speed hump,and both pieces have the appropriate armor.
    Last edited by blade929boy; 08-13-2002 at 04:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

2005 FZ6
    You can't read the actual size on the label? I would be very interested in these but don't really want to go to chilliwack to look at them, can you get a pic posted or at least a picture off the net of what they look like and a price.
    WMRC #749

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

digi,i looked inside and couldn't find a number,just xxl.seems small for that designation though as it won't fit someone over about 185-190lbs.i will post a pic in the next day or 2 once i get access to a digital cam.i realize that i live out in the sticks and would be willing to cut the distance with anyone seriously interested.we just need a place quiet enough to try them on.
    Last edited by blade929boy; 08-24-2002 at 04:22 PM.