FS: Brand Spanking New Alpinestar Stunt Leather Jacket

Thread: FS: Brand Spanking New Alpinestar Stunt Leather Jacket

FS: Brand Spanking New Alpinestar Stunt Leather Jacket - Final offer & lower Price

Jacket is SOLD.
    Hi All,

Just went down to point roberts today to collect a brand new Alpinestars Stunt Leather Jacket in Black/White/Grey.

This is brand new and unused, I ordered from an online store using the fitment guide but unfortunately it is 1 size too big for me.

The size is USA 42 and EUR 52.

Again it is brand new, I only tried it on once to realize it is slightly too big for me. It still has the very strong leather smell. Still have ALL the tags, even the clear plastic alpinestar bag/cover.

All in all, I paid around C$ 485.00 for the jacket + Shipping + duties + taxes.
    I am willing to take a $50 ding and let it go for C$435.00 (Now C$415.00 see below) as I need to get a new one soon!!

The best price locally (if you buy with Helmet, Gloves etc.) is C$499 + Tax. So you are easily saving C$133++ without any danger of shipping or declaring at customs etc.

I have attached a pic of it, it is the top color.

Details for Alpinestar's brochure:

-1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
    -Pre-curved sleeves for a perfect fit in the riding position.
    -Removable quilted vest.
    -Connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather pants .
    -75° anatomically designed raglan construction.
    -CE certified protectors.
    -Multiple stitched main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
    -Back protector compartment with a foam back pad (CE certified RC back protector available as accessory).

EDIT: I called the store I bought it from and they are willing to take it back for a restocking fee of ard 20 bucks, so here's the deal, I have 15 days to return it, I will lower the price to C$415 (as if I returned it) for the next week or so, after which I will just ship it back for a return.

For those who ask for size, my waist is about 30in and if you do not like it to be "Fitting a.k.a. slightly tight" it should fit, however, I like it to be a little tight thus I am going with a 40/50 size. If you really need to test fit, you can do so at any of the bigger bike stores like yami/honda/suzuki (I should have done this)

PM Me if intrested or send text message to 604.617.3885
    Last edited by STiRR; 07-03-2005 at 08:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Took some pictures of the Jacket today.

Will be up for sale up till Tues (5th July 05), after which I would have to return it for a refund.

Don't miss the chance on this great deal. My loss, your gain.
    Last edited by STiRR; 06-30-2005 at 01:20 PM.