Suspension clinic?

Thread: Suspension clinic?

RS Motorcycle Mechanic Array samson_lang's Avatar
    Ladner and Vancouver
    Too many to list

Suspension clinic?

i've heard of one in the lower mainland - can anyone give me a heads up on where to look or who to contact? i was told Carter does one, and some other guy who specializes in motorcycle suspension does one too. any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    Steve Dick and his mechanic Trent do them. Contact Steve at and see if he has any planned soon. If so post up and get a bunch of the BCSB gang to go aswell. If that e-mail address is not working try your local dealer and they will know how to contact him as he works for Motovan as a rep. Pays to know people who know people..........
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    I do believe that Steve is planning on a second seminar format presentation.

If you're reffering to the clinic where you get your suspension set up for you then you may be writing about the ones that CrotchetyRocket and I did last year and the year before. If so I'm afraid there isn't any planned for this summer. I just don't seem to have the time for my own projects let alone doing a clinic.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.