Yes it's true, I am selling my beloved 1992 Suzuki TS 200 R Dual Sport to pay off my student loans. For those of you that are not familiar with the TS 200 R, it is a 200cc liquid cooled 2-stroke motor with a 6-speed transmission. The bike has just over 4000 kms, yeah the original owner never rode. The bike is currently insured and I commute to school every day with it. I just spent $1250 on a professionally rebuilt motor. (cylinder machined, new piston&rings, power valve assembly). I also installed new bridgestone tires. The bike runs excellent and starts 1st or 2nd kick every time. It looks so cool, similar to a DRZ. The tank and plastics are a nice blue. I run the best gas and only synthetic oil so the bike is in very good condition and has been babied. It also has a rear rack for camping or other needs. The insurance is super cheap and the bike has been reliable. I must sell by the end of July but I am firm on my price of $3500 as I have invested much money in this bike. I weigh 180 lbs and the bike goes like hell, my dad is 250 lbs and he thinks the bike is a hoot. I even have an owners manual and all of the original tools.

Call me to take a look

Thanks, Matt