To the A-HOLE who almost died today...
I was driving on Georgia viaduct today when a sportbike (sorry you were going too fast for me to see what it was), tried to split me and the car in front. I was totally unprepared as he came up so fast. In doing so, he clipped the front end of my car. I then got to watch (with my fu*king heart in my throat), as he tried to gain control of his bike and NOT hit the gaurd-rail he was aiming for. Happily he managed to right himself, just in time....I'd like to say this:
1. It isn't cool to split cars in heavy traffic doing 120+ kmph especially since YOUR JUDGEMENT IS SO BAD.
2. It ain't cool to ride your bike with a t-shirt, tennis shoes and no gloves, going faster than 20 kmph let alone 120kmph.
3. It really ain't cool to hit someone's vehicle then take off like the loser you are cause you were probably embarrassed as hell(as you should be)..
4. I'm sad that my 285 hp G35 didn't have the guts to catch up to you (although I tried), cause i wanted to pull you over, yank off ur helmet, and slap you.
5. One more thing...you scared the shit outta me...i thought you were done for...think about how I would have felt if you crashed.. there would have been NOTHING left of you and I would have been stuk there looking at your mangled ass!!!..so FUK YOU!!! for not thinking of other people. I apologize for my language.
6. YOU should have MY plate...
Last edited by tine785; 07-09-2005 at 06:44 PM.
Reason: wanted to add something
One more thing...if you are feeling guilty about the scratch you left in my fender and want to re-imburse me for the money it will cost to fix....forget it...please take the money and get some motorcycle training...
NICELY said, hopefully the scratch isn’t a big deal and can be fixed easily.