!!FOR SALE!! 2002 Suzuki SV650S (Must See!!)

Thread: !!FOR SALE!! 2002 Suzuki SV650S (Must See!!)

!!FOR SALE!! Blue 2002 Suzuki SV650 S - $6,499 (Must See!!)

FOR SALE - Blue 2002 Suzuki SV650 S - MINT!!

Sale price: $6,499 o.b.o.

This bike is in absolutely immaculate condition with only 5,300 kms. The stock lower fairing and colour-matched rear seat cowel have been added to give it a more distinct and personalized look!

The bike has been riden in dry weather only and for 3-4 months each year. Garage-stored and all scheduled maintenance have been done. Definitely well taken care of and in near showroom condition!

After 3 seasons, I'm itching to try another bike, but don't underestimate this SV650S. It's the bike of choice for new riders because it's a little more forgiving to ride compared to the pure sportbikes. At the same time, with it's 645cc 90-degree v-twin engine, it delivers enough low-end power to give comparable sportbikes a run for the money.

Check out www.svrider.com for a great site featuring this bike if you are not familiar with it.

Here are some pictures of me and my SV650S. If you are interested or have any questions, please call me at 604-338-7272 or email me at "kickn_freakster@hotmail.com"
    Last edited by Landspeeder; 07-20-2005 at 11:36 PM.