Driving Routes In Washington and Oregon

Thread: Driving Routes In Washington and Oregon

Registered User Array
    lower mainlaind
    2004 ninja 500

Driving Routes In Washington and Oregon

Hey Folks

A friend and I are doing a road trip from Rossland BC down to Bend, Oregon. Will be travelling for about 5 days. Any suggestions on which routes to take down through Washington.

First time on this road trip so any suggestions would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    H1D, KH400, KLR650, replacing liter bike with???
    Follow this route in reverse ending up at Mosier, you wont likely find more curves in your life. The Lewis and clark trail is unbelievable. We just did this in early june and couldn't believe it. If you go to www.linesthe movie.com it shows some maps and tank cam videos of routes in Oregon as well. If you go to The sportbike website in the usa and look in the oregon section a guy named brad will respond with videos and all, he gave us the route we followed and sometimes it was so fabulous we just stopped and shook our heads.
    West om I 84 to The Dalles
    West of Dalles go south on to hiway 30 (windy hiway)
    Hiway 30 west to Mosier and return to Dalles
    South on 197 to Tygh Valley
    East on 216 to Grass Valley
    Sth on 97 to Shaniko
    Sth on 218 to Antelope and on to Fossil.
    Sth from Fosil on 19 to Rowe creek road.this is about 10 miles and turn rite, neat road
    Follow rowe creek road south to 207
    North on 207 to hiway 19/207 to Spray
    sth east on19 to Mt. Vernon, continue east on #7 to Baker city, this is a neat road,
    east on 86 to Halfway, 9 more miles to an un numbered road called Hells canyon, really cool road twisty , up and down ,pavement OK but not awesome.
    follow this to Josephnorth to Enterprise, and Nth on Number 3 (Lewis and Clark Trail This is beyond compare, donot miss this stretch. FromThere we went to Coeur d'Alene because we were on our way

704 Hauser Street
    McKinley 12-Speed
    I'd suggest making your eastbound route through WA via Route 20 (Omak, Winthrop, Rainy Pass (viewpoint=wow!) and Diablo (viewpoint). You can figure from there how to make the coast. Maybe a different route home. I hear southeast WA is gorgeous.

Monica Bellucci
    Windy Ridge!!!