led lights in these

Thread: led lights in these

led lights in these

Okay i have these 2 lights on the rear of my bike they are way too hot when braking for a chunk of time... LIke persay at a light with a hill.. 1 week and the lens are shot. I need to replace them and thinking of redoing the inerds with 2 led lights each! Lordco has these 4 pack of led lights but im not too sure about wiring the leds up? Is it gonna foul something electrically? Or is as simple as just running them together and thats that!

Has anyone played around with rewiring leds into the electrical system? The amps are so low im just wondering if i need to add anything???

LED impared?

2. Remove Advertisements

GOLF STUNNA Array Slightly Insane's Avatar
    White Rock
    jus the proper pig tails for the led's. if u plan on using them as signals too, they'll flash faster due to the lower draw.
    golf is the game of gentlemen and ya'll can't fuck with this bwahahahaaaa

found this good find for anyone else!

In hell
    Big and slow
    Go to SMC electronics in Langley. They have led's that are wired and plug into existing motorcycle sockets. Easier and they are damn bright too.
    Flowbie- Mellowing with age...

Stolen from Atom:
    Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

emery clothing them makes them real bright

2-3 Brightwhites per rear light in series should do the trick radio shack has all this for cheap with adding of resistors going to try this out see if 2 is going to be enuff.
    Last edited by treefinder; 07-15-2005 at 07:43 PM.