FS: All my Gear (full leathers, 2 helmets, bike stand, summer jacket)

Thread: FS: All my Gear (full leathers, 2 helmets, bike stand, summer jacket)

The Edge

FS: All my Gear (full leathers, 2 helmets, bike stand, summer jacket) NOW PICS

Hi Guys,

I was recently hurt badly in a bike accident and my bike was written off. I now want to get rid of all my stuff that I had for it.

I am about 6' and weigh 190 lbs. All my jackets are size 48.

-Full leathers Joe Rocket black & blue with white highlights. Pants are detachable with knee grind pads. Pants only worn 1 time. - ** $300 ** SOLD

-Joe Rocket blue and black summer jacket with armor. - ** $65 ** SOLD

-black and blue Shoei helmet with 2 visors - one clear and one with metallic blue tint - ** $250 ** SOLD

-second HJC helmet - good to keep for unexpected passengers. - ** $30 **

-Joe rocket backpack - black & blue with white trim - has it's own rain guard that is stowed in the bottom of the pack. - ** $65 ** SOLD

-generic blue bike stand for the rear wheel - can be adjusted to fit any bike - ** 70 ** **SOLD**

-authentic offical Yamaha service manual and supplementary manuals for 1999-2001 YAMAHA R1 - ** $100 for both **

-Joe Rocket leather gloves with Carbon fiber knuckle guards ** $50 **

****I'm hoping to sell everything off as a package. I AM ASKING $900 FIRM for all this stuff. If someone buys all this from me I'll throw in a pair of used Joe Rocket riding shoes for free. *****

There is some damage on the leather jacket from my accident. It is on the shoulders but is barely noticeable unless you look at it close up. I can get pictures for everything but please forward any questions or requests for pictures to: monty007@shaw.ca

I'm not on the forums much and won't be able to respond to any questions very quickly. Please email me directly at the above address. Thanks.

PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED; CLICK ON LINK: http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view.php?V...8dRlRya&mesg=1

Cell: 604.803.7329
    Last edited by The Edge; 02-03-2006 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Link to pics added

2. Remove Advertisements

The Edge
    I'm reducing all this stuff to $1200 FIRM

The Edge
    Okay, I'm reducing the price for everything listed above to ** $1000.00 **

I need to get rid of this stuff ASAP. Pics are available upon request. I'm not on the forums very much so please email me directly @ monty007@shaw.ca for the quickest response.

The Edge
    Bump - Edited

The Edge
    bump for the new week

The Edge
    bump bump bump

The Edge
    bump bump bump