1993 CBR 600 F2 ~BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD~
Hi guys, my trackbike is for sale. It's a great bike, I just don't ever get a chance to ride it. It's only been ridden once so far this season (a couple weeks ago at BBay). I did a few trackdays and a bunch of BBay days on it last year though.
It's an excellent bike, great for the novice racer, or as a competitive Formula 2 machine.
The bike itself is solid, needs nothing. Just put gas in and go. Had a carb synch, clean and valve adjust towards the end of last season, has maybe four rides on it since. The rubber is still good (Pirelli SC1/SC2), and you can probably get 2-3 more full trackdays out of it (depending how fast you go), more if you're easy on tyres, less if you're not.
The bike also has a clean WA title so if you were really intent on putting in on the street, you could. However, I DON'T HAVE THE STREET STUFF for it, so don't ask. Thanks.
- Race glass - solid, no cracks or major scrapes
- Hyper-pro(?) steering damper
- Pirelli SC1(F)/SC2(R) rubber, still good condition
- Frame sliders (req'd at Mission)
- Heavy duty racing engine covers, both sides (req'd at Mission)
- F3 suspension all around, WAY more adjustable than the stock F2 stuff
- Full aftermarket exhaust - I'll try to help you locate a stock system
That's all I can think of at the moment. Any questions, please PM me.
Asking price: $3,200 - or best reasonable offer