Kudos to Carter Coquiltam service

Thread: Kudos to Carter Coquiltam service

91 CBR600 F2 & 01 VFR800

Kudos to Carter Coquiltam service

I know there's streams of good and bad experiences about various service centres, but I just thought I would post one more

Had problems with my CBR last summer - starting, stalling, not starting etc.....getting very frustrated and took it to Carter Coquitlam for carb work.

Bike was actually in worse shape after coming out of Carter and being a new rider, I just wanted to get it fixed so I took it to another shop. The carb work was basically redone and I ended up paying twice for the same work.

Well, I heard about some of the changes at Carter and decided to try again - took in my VFR for a 26k maintenance which is a major maintenance with 8 hrs of labor. The work was well done with a quick turnaround....and the bill was adjusted to make up for my previous woes.

Considering I didn't take the CBR back there originally to redo the carb work, hat's off to Troy and the gang for making things right and bringing me back as a customer.

2. Remove Advertisements

Ya...I ride this too! Array carson's Avatar
    Lower Mainland
    Quote Originally Posted by dewey
    hat's off to Troy and the gang for making things right and bringing me back as a customer.
    I stopped by the other day for a quick "hey guys, can you take a quick look at my bike for a minute?".... next thing i know, Troy is road testing it, John worked on it, and Jim let me off the hook for the bill!! I was outta there in an hour. A huge 180 for me since i was there 2 years ago! Thanks guys!

And shepherds we shall be Array miraclejoe's Avatar
    Gixxer V2.1
    Did they ask you guys to posts this?
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Fascist oppressor.

back on the street Array lowlife's Avatar
    2008 GSXR 750 (race only), 2015 Ninja 1000 (street)
    That's what I've been trying to tell you guys for the last year and half, The people at Carter Coquitlam rock!!!!!!!!!!
    WMRC #97
    EMRA/CMRA #97

medium red R
    well it's just to bad that the know nothing fuck wits at the other location give them a bad name.

ok i gotta agree with you guys carter in coq rocks---one time i needed schematic for my bike gauges !!! got it for free from carter!!! you guys rock

Maple Ridge
    2013 Ninja 1000
    Carter is great! Bought my 2005 CBR from them no hassle, in and out, great service, keep it up!
    We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.