New Westminster Bike Show

Thread: New Westminster Bike Show

Prime Suspect

Thumbs up New Westminster Bike Show

On Sunday July 24th a motorcycle show & shine will be held at the New Westminster Quay Boardwalk. One of the catagories/awards will be best street fighter bike. I appoligize for the short notice, but we would like to have a few street fighters out for this show. Registration is from 8 to 10 on sunday morning at the quay. Bill from 5th gear will be performing with some of his friends along the walkway please contact Bill if you wish to join in and show your bike or perform. I can be reached at 604-276-2508Sunday July 24th

2. Remove Advertisements

2005 CBR 600RR
    Just to note , we have a large area set up for the stunters. Anyone from BCSB who went on Julia's ride is more than welcome to hang out there for the day. If someone who is close to her thinks it's a good idea to set up a donation jar there for her funeral expenses or a charity she supported we're all for it.

for more info, you all can go to

what time is the show taking place. From when to when..THX...

I am 99% sure from around 2:15 - 3:45. In that time frame. But come at 1PM to enjoy the cars and all!

What a @#$%^& Show! Great job yea all. Awsome tire-death Fish!

To take a look at the pics, go to:

Posing with conviction Array heisenberg9's Avatar
    anyone I can lean against
    Quote Originally Posted by stunt_rider
    What a @#$%^& Show! Great job yea all. Awsome tire-death Fish!
    Really wanted to be there but work got in the way. Thanks for posting the pics!