Thread: HONDA CBR F4i 02

HONDA CBR F4i 02

Honda CBR F4i 2002

Donít miss this chance to get an awesome bike before the summer ends! The bike has been serviced at Action Motorcycles I have kept all the receipts. The bike does have a rebuilt title but I have had it inspected twice once when I bought the bike and again when I dropped it at a stand still (before the paint job). I have pictures of the bike before it was painted I am not trying to hide anything. I figure if you be honest when selling an item the buyer will be more comfortable buying it from you. I stick behind this so if you would like to get it inspected for yourself and find anything wrong with it I will take half of the cost of repairing any item on the bike off my asking price, which I think is fair. Its been stored in the garage during the winter season and has only seen sun. I am selling it only because I am leaving to go overseas.

What you get:

Full Yoshimura Stainless Steel Pipe
    Brand New Paint on the Bike (paid over $1000)
    Carbon Fiber Bar Ends
    Carbon Fiber Break and Clutch Lever
    Carbon Fiber Frame sliders
    Brand New Pirelli Dragon Corsa, it's a 180/55/17 (I will throw in with the Bike)
    Front and Rear Bike Stand
    Tech Illusion fuel injection control box (I am not sure if lam going to throw this in or not, itís an option) It works just as a power commander and is brand new still in box.
    The bike is just shy of 23,000 km on it

I am asking $6700 firm (unless bike needs repairs)..low ballers welcome (I always need a good laugh) to try but you will have better luck picking up a fat girl at BOOM BOOM room. You can call me 217-6041 or email me at I will email you pics if you like. The bike is located in Victoria.

2. Remove Advertisements

If you guyz want to see pics you can check out SONY IMAGES @

Copy and paste this into the address bar, you can see one pic of the bike. To see all of them you might need to sign up, trust me its worth it.

Last Chance!

Aight, Ive had quiet a few people intrested in the bike but nobody yet has shown me the Green. So lam going to let you guyz decide, you can either take the bike for $6700 and l will now throw in on top of what l got already listed a Joe Rocket Jacket leather size 44 and a HJC CL 14 with tinted visor also a bike lock, and a helmet lock so you dont have to carry the spare or your helmet around. Or you can knock $300 off what lam asking which will bring the total to $6400 if you can go without the bike stand, and the Carbon Fiber Frame sliders l will take another $150 and if you dont want the brand new tire, l will take another $150 off the $6400. If you want a better deal than that, ask Santa cuz you only get a lump of coal from me. First person to show up with the cash gets all the goodies.
    Last edited by Romano; 08-09-2005 at 03:40 PM.

Take it to the top!