Kawi=Crap EH???
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kawi=Crap EH???

Bike
    2003 636 ZX-6R/blue pocket bike

Kawi=Crap EH???

So whats up with the Kawi 1,2,3 in Ama SUPERSPORT BITCH's (Cackling madly)This is the most competitive class in ama and the attack kawasaki of ben attard beats out the factory yamaha and suzuki teams. So Suck it bitchs!
    Its a lifestyle not just a name BIATCH!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Brand loyalty, such an ugly emotion.....

..... but what the hell, it's a GOOD brand after all ..... YOU TELL 'EM HOONLO ! ! ! ! !
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Bike
    sold
    ya Haydens' kicked ass today! Go Green!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    The best race bike does not necessarily translate into the best street bike. Aside from power, handling etc... characteristics, you have to look at "road" worthy functions. Mileage, comfort, look, build quality, and parts / replacement value's. If a honda will get me 10,000 more miles before dying than a typical yamaha, than a honda is a better "road" bike due to the fact they are all fairly evenly matched in performance (moreso than the average rider can tell) but will last longer, and therefor cost me less $ (less $ spent before replacement). However, if a kawi will go longer than that Honda without parts being replaced (And the parts being roughly the same price) than the kawi is a better "road" bike.

But quite frankly, I haven't ridden any of the 3 to that point so I couldn't tell you which would last 10,000k more, or be cheaper to repair. But I Do not they are more fun than shit to ride (at least what ive ridden!) so it's really up to preference.

Plus it seems like people love to bug kawi owners

Bike
    '92 ZX6-d
    Love me, love my Ninja.

Bike
    03 ZX6RR
    Go green or go home
    Some just dont get it......others do.

Bike
    2001 zx12r 1999 harley fxst
    go green or go slow....hehe
    never let fear and common sense stand in the way

Crabalocker
    Brand loyalty is the sign of fetal-alcohol syndrome. Don't believe me? Have you ever encountered an intelligent person saying Harleys are real bikes, or Fords are real trucks?

"Honda reliability, BITCH! I have only had to replace 3 CCT's, what about you?"

ssblade
    i guess it's the bike and not the rider? yamaha gp efforts sucked ass for a decade then along comes rossi. nuff said.

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Quote Originally Posted by ssblade
    i guess it's the bike and not the rider? yamaha gp efforts sucked ass for a decade then along comes rossi. nuff said.
    partypooper.......
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Isn't this the first win ever? Maybe they'd have a better chance of winning if their bikes wouldn't break down so they could complete a race. Every race I watch I see the kawis spewwing their guts all over the track.

BTW its a hoax to help sales, since zook is so far ahead they thought they'd let them win once since they are sharing technology or something now. They gotta help each other. Good job Kawasaki, maybe I'll buy a ZX10 in 2034, but right now....

KAWI = JUNK!
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    2003 636 ZX-6R/blue pocket bike

Red face

[QUOTE=PUREVIL]Isn't this the first win ever? Maybe they'd have a better chance of winning if their bikes wouldn't break down so they could complete a race. Every race I watch I see the kawis spewwing their guts all over the track.

BTW its a hoax to help sales, since zook is so far ahead they thought they'd let them win once since they are sharing technology or something now. They gotta help each other. Good job Kawasaki, maybe I'll buy a ZX10 in 2034, but right now....

KAWI = JUNK![/QUOTE

I will pray for you my son!!
    Its a lifestyle not just a name BIATCH!!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    '81 Kawi KZ750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacon
    If a honda will get me 10,000 more miles before dying than a typical yamaha
    When comparing supersports, I'm not sure it matters how many kilometers they'll take before they die, I'd be very surprised if more than half the new bikes sold today make it to 50000km.

1st name basis with Death Array Ghost's Avatar
    I'm the one in front of you.... ZIPPERLIPS!!!
    Bike
    2014 BMW S1000RR in MF'n BLACK!!!
    ... i just wanted to say that SUZUKIFUCKINGRULES!!! (somebody had to before you Kawi guys take this thread to page 2)
    i'M a BcSb PaGe 11 RoCkStAr...
    '08 1098S in NERO, of CORSE!!!

I ain't not no genius Array gixxerboygenius's Avatar
    Bike
    05 RSV R, k6 600, k5 1000, secret
    Taken from the AMAsuperbike site:
    AMA Superbike Points (after 13 of 17 rounds): 1. Mat Mladin, Suzuki 397; 2. Ben Spies, Suzuki 388; 3. ERIC BOSTROM, PARTS UNLIMITED DUCATI AUSTIN 334; 4. Aaron Yates, Suzuki 316; 5. NEIL HODGSON, PARTS UNLIMITED DUCATI AUSTIN 302; 6. Miguel Duhamel, Honda 288.