Who stocks gear for women?

Thread: Who stocks gear for women?

Kootenay

Who stocks gear for women?

I'm gonna be in the Lower Mainland shortly with my wife--we'd like to get her some gear, specifically pants and boots. Almost impossible to find these items in women's sizes in the Kootenays, so we'd like to take a look in the LM--any ideas? Who actually stocks women's sizes in real gear? (no high-heel Harley crap...).

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

I'm hungry... Array tackle_me_2's Avatar
    Bike
    BMW F800ST
    Imperial in Burnaby has a good selection.

Bike
    she goes vroom vroom!!
    I've found that Pacific Yamaha & Richmond Motorsports have some of the better selections for pants and boots.

Bike
    2006 Honda CBR 600RR
    Burnaby Kawasaki also usually has some womens' gear in stock
    .()_()
    (o'.'o) Thanks to Twinbros Racing for my avatar!

Bike
    '92 ZX6-d
    Boots from Carter on Granville Island, suit from BBY Kawi. I had a harder time with the boots than I did with the suit -- I wear a size 6. Evidently nobody expects small girls to ride. Hmph. (Although, come to think of it, I have similar problems with regular shoes. Good thing I don't have a shoe fetish.) Went to about four different stores before I found the pair I ended up with... and they're actually a size too large, but they were *much* more comfortable than the size 6's they had in the other style.

As long as I don't try to walk in them too far, they're great boots.

The suit, I got lucky. At the time (about... 5 years ago) it was the last suit they had on the rack and it happened to fit reasonably well. Of course, I went in to buy rain gear, so I'm not sure how I wound up with a leather suit...

The only problem I have with my leathers is that they're black. When it gets hot, this is no fun whatsoever. My next leathers will NOT be black, if I have anything to say about it.

Kootenay
    Thanks for the replies! Hopefully, we'll get into town and do some "shopping."