This has been my grocery getter and comes with a few goodies. It's mostly stock. I keep wanting to buy a different bike but this one has to go first. I've dropped it lightly a few times causing cosmetic damage only but everything important is straight and in good condition. The bike has 30k km and has a clean title. Has a full Yoshimura stainless exhaust with a polished canister and a stage one jet kit. All the other usual stuff HH pads, pirelli supercorsas with lots of tread in the middle, solo and passenger seat. Also has some nice suspension. I'd keep it if I had stock stuff to replace it. Traxxion Dynamics revalved forks and a race tech revalved rear shock. It currently has some custom bodywork on it that is a really easy fix to have something perfect and unique or it can be ridden as is. Custom sportbike undertail, vortex gas cap (stock cap included). Now the bad, dented tank, and broken tail mounts. I'm including the whole stock bodywork set that was on the bike when it went down along with a nice tank and tail that can be painted to give you a perfect bike again. Pic 1 is precrash with stock stuff. Pic 2 is post crash with the custom stuff. Everything including the headlight and fairing stay is going with the bike. Inspections are welcomed and encouraged, test rides only with cash in hand.