Monday Aug. 19th ride

Thread: Monday Aug. 19th ride

Registered User Array
    Not anymore.

Monday Aug. 19th ride

I know most of you out there work day shifts on Mondays but I am working grave yards now so I want to set up a ride for Monday. I was thinking of either heading to Harrison Hot springs through the back twistie roads of Mission or heading up to squamish which of course would not be as long. Depending on how much interest their is for either route is how I will decide. Anyway, I was thinking of leaving around 11 or 12 in the morning. I will post meet times when I come home from work tonight( I am working 12 - 8pm). Just post up which route you would rather take. Thanks.
    The common eagle regularly has sex while travelling at speeds in excess of 60 mph in flight. For the most part, both eagles crash to the ground before they finish. Think about that before you start bragging about having your knob waxed while driving.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array Duuk-Tsarith's Avatar
    2005, Ninja 636

Smile Hey Ghost..

Hey, I have Monday off and would be up for a ride. I live out in Abby so would prefer a ride out here but will go anywhere.

okay guys.....bounch of us are planning to go to whistler and i will leave from surrey around 12 and stop at willington and canada way chvron gas let's meet there around 1230....come out let's ride.........