'FlexFit' hats
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'FlexFit' hats

Bike
    I wish.

'FlexFit' hats

Anyone know what a Flexfit hat is? A lot of companies sell them..

I'm assuming that it's just a hat that stretches to fit your head, but in my experience, my large head doesn't fit into those very comfortably. Anyone know for sure? 'Flexfit' seems to be a brand trademark or something, so I'm sure one of you own a hat with this 'technology'.
    BCSB- Administrator

rusty360
    Ya its exactly that, the hats with the elastic instead of a buckle at the back.

Bike
    Whatever people will lend me
    flex fits do come in different sizes though, i fit a medium and large flex fit, so you just need to find one that fits,

there not one size fits all,

and your right flex fit is a brand i think, they used to be called pro fits for the team hats, same thing different pile
    BCSB- Retired Moderator

"You just dont get it do you, not even 1%"

Bike
    sumfing nekkid
    I think it would really suck to have elastic creases on your head .

Bluestone
    No elastic creases 'cause it isn't really an elastic thing that goes around your head. Imagine a pro fit that stretches a bit more, that's all. My choice of hats if I was into hats.

Bike
    i need a new bike.
    yah, no elastic creases... what kinda hats have you been wearing?
    they don't really mould to your head and try not to let ppl with bigger heads than you put them on cause it'll overstretch the elastic thingy

oh yah... their a lot more comfortable and you don't have to worry about the little bunch of hair sticking out like normal caps

Bike
    I wish.
    Ya, well, unforuntetly I tried one on today from SPY+ and it's just too tight.. I gotta go shrink my head.

Whatever happened to the regular snaps on the back of hats? Passe now?
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    Originally posted by absolutdm
    HOLY 80's BATMAN!! really, I haven't seen those mesh style hats with the adjustable snaps in the back since the 80s

Bike
    I wish.
    I ain't that old!!

I don't want the MESH HATS man, I've got my share of collectable mesh hats with the lame glued on lettering. Don't get me wrong, they're sweet and all if you live in early 80's.

But, like I own a Nike hat that has snaps.. they're must be something I can do.

BTW, I have a DROOR hat (Grey with red stiching) if anyones interesetd in buy it. I've never worn it because it won't fit me (was a gift) .. it's a sweet lookin' hat.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    Originally posted by absolutdm
    Ya, well, unforuntetly I tried one on today from SPY+ and it's just too tight.. I gotta go shrink my head.

Did you only try on one size? They do come in different sizes

Bike
    I wish.
    Really? The chick never told me that... well I'm going to RMS tommorow, maybe they can show me. The hats I've seen online from different manufacturers seem to all come in 1 size.
    BCSB- Administrator

rusty360
    If you come up with a new logo are you going to make hats of it or maybe some t-shirts?

Bike
    I wish.
    Originally posted by rusty360
    If you come up with a new logo are you going to make hats of it or maybe some t-shirts?
    Rusty, I'm currently working on a poster to put up at the local shops, and from such I hope to arrive with some kinda of logo. I'm currently shopping around to see who can make me some hats, shirts, coffee mugs, and the like.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    I dunno Adam, I see you more as a Tilley kind of guy. You know, all suave and debonair.......... Kind of like these two that, admitedly, probably don't even know what a motorcycle other than a scooter looks like................

PS on the serious side I've got a big head too and I only take a Tilley large. That still leaves extra and double extra so you know they have one for ya.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Bike
    i need a new bike.
    i have a expo '86 cap