My b/f and I are heading down to LA next month on our RRs and we're hoping to get some help. We were hoping for about 3 days down (coast) and 3 days back (inland).
1. How kms per day is reasonable? Remember it's an RR and it's my first year riding.
2. Which route is best? Is the 101 reasonable to take all the way down?
3. Any awesome detours we should take?
4. Any great stops along the way? Anyone been to Crater Lake?
5. What is necessary to bring? They're both 2005's so we're hoping for no mechanical problems and there is VERY little packing space.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
**Free BC Destination Highways book to the person with the best advise/plan**