Hope-Princeton conditions... ?

Thread: Hope-Princeton conditions... ?

Registered User Array cyclestarter's Avatar
    Blue Sport Tourer

Hope-Princeton conditions... ?

Hello all ...

Work has gotten slow and I've been given next week off. So, with weather permitting, I'm headed on the bike to Osoyoos through the Hope-Princeton (Hwy#3). Though I'm familiar with the route, it'll be my first ride through on a bike (driven many time by car) and just wondering if anyone has ridden through lately; What the construction is like along the route and any extra tips too.

thanks troops!
    I love the sound of an idling bike early in the morning

2. Remove Advertisements

Burnaby Metrotown
    2007 FJR
    There may be construction in the city of Hope. Lots of newly paved road. Last weekend I did hope-princeton-tulameen. Hope to princeton was excellent. Princeton to Tulameen was very rough.

2006 FIREBLADE 1000

Exclamation Hope / Princeton!!!!

WENT OVER THAT Road, Last SATURDAY on the BIKE , Road is in good SHAPE lot's of New PAVEMENT around the ALLISSON PASS area.

I am not Michael Jackson Array jako's Avatar
    Metro Vancouver
    Honda F4i
    I drove through there last weekend. The roads are good but you got to be careful 40 km east of Hope. The section is single track twisties, needless to say, as I was passing through a rider was down. I couldn't see the rider as it was 10 pm. And yes, there is construction running through Hope.