I'm In Thailand
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm In Thailand

Sultan of Low-Side Array gixxerjg's Avatar
    Bike
    2003 Honda CBR 600RR Race Bike

I'm In Thailand

Good day to you all!

I just wanted to drop everyone a line to check in...

Finally made it to Phuket, Thailand.... what a flight 12 hours to Singapore, 5 to Bangkok, and 1.3 to Phuket. Lot's of flying and lot's of stop over time, almost 12 hours of sitting around at foreign airports drinking, smoking, bullshitting! hmm,hmm sounds alot like home!

Today is day #2.. My buddy John and I made it through the first night with only a minor incident with the Thai police! (Note to self) do not jump over 12 foot high cement fences as a means of a shortcut. We were greeted by 2 less than impressed thai police, that insisted they detain John as means of insurance. I will visit him today in prison..I hope they where gentle his first night (just kidding!)

Nobody can prepare for the heat here! You get off the plane and the heat hits you like a piss mist! 36 degrees and muggy. If you are lucky you get a low of maybe 27! I am doing my best not to look like a tourist...failed horribly! Went to the beach 4 hours in the sun and I now look like fuckin tomato...it hurts to breathe.

To anyone thinking of going to Thailand..... bring only what you can wear...nothing else..I repeat nothing else! I brought a full-on travelers back pack..all of it's contents will be either burned, left behind or given away...I am not going to carry a 40 lbs back pack in this heat...plus you can buy everything for next to nothing!

I have now been here for 24 hours and I can tell you that we as Westerners are very fortunate people. I have never been to an area like this before. It is a very humbling experience to realize how good we have it in Canada.

Stay tuned....
    for drunk and disorderly conduct

Justin

Bike
    N/A Supermoto:
    Pics please !
    Ya the Humadiddy is a bit harsh eh ? I was in China and it was much the same ..

Bike
    Team Zookie: 1977 GS400, 1980 GS750E, 2004 GSX1300R Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjg
    Stay tuned....
    for drunk and disorderly conduct
    Beware the mehkong whiskey, makes you blind. Really.

You're next post had better mention girls or I'm ignoring the rest of this thread.

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    wild fx just wants to see pics of LADY BOYZ :P u cheeky monkey
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Bike
    Yeti dually
    Quote Originally Posted by dog44
    Beware the mehkong whiskey, makes you blind. Really.
    So that's why my eyesight is going ... and I thought it was all that self gratification
    Racer34

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnin
    yah....prolly got some gas into the carbs n' shit...

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    Bike
    99 R6
    go find a local and go to the parlours..
    u'll thx me later
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Bike
    Team Zookie: 1977 GS400, 1980 GS750E, 2004 GSX1300R Hayabusa
    I remember my first night in Thailand, I was with a buddy in a bar in Soi Cowboy. I remember thinking, "Every single red-blooded hetero male who can afford the airfare really oughtta be here!"

Bike
    N/A Supermoto:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturnin
    wild fx just wants to see pics of LADY BOYZ :P u cheeky monkey
    You still here ??? I thought they voted you off ?

Bike
    ..i'm back baby..i'm BACK! this is kinda like when they bring in the bad seed back to be the saboteur and shit.. i love this reality forum
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Check for adams apples, I hear Thailand has the most crossdressers/trannys. Have fun in your own personal crying game.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    DUDE...thanx for the tip..i'm going to fucking spam you with some virus shit or something....maybe some singing cats....thts WHAT LADY BOYZ ARE....youre very ..umm...how u say....very observant....fucking chooch..ehhehehe

Bike

Thailand day 2&3 highlights!

Okay... don't drink the water right? wrong don't even look at the water... i brushed my teeth with the tap water and now my stomach is doing summersaults... Fortunately i have settled it down with a strong mixture of beer, thai red bull, cigarettes by the hand full, and pepto.

i didn't think i minded the market vendors, until one shook my hand and didn't let go...hey i'm all for a good first impression and ready to close a deal, but the fucker wouldn't let go, i almost had to rip his arm from his socket.... if someone tried that in vancouver it would make the 6 o'clock news because we would have shitted kicked the guy....but NO! in thailand tourists are out numbered 4 to 1 by vendors...i can just see if i took a swing at him, i would have got knifed and they would have made it look like acupuncture!

weather's good, i'm still burnt to a light shade of a ketchup bottle..foods great..just watch out for the dog that looks like chicken that has been sitting out in the hot sun for 8 hours!

funny story.... John and I were made fun of yesterday by 40 and 50 year olds. turns out they think we are losers for not wanting to bang a thai hooker...yes that's right WE ARE the losers.John and I couldn't keep a straight face as these guys began to tell us how uncool we where because we don't pay for sex.

went to James Bond Island today....the boat stopped at a floating man made island and we had lunch...with time to kill, they wanted us to "walk around and buy shit" We are walking down this floating alley in the middle of nowhere and this woman steps out and throws a monkey at John....NO Shit! fuckin throws a monkey at him, and then she spanks him...(the monkey that is!) she wants to take pictures of the monkey on out shoulders..if the monkey was not looking at the camera or wasn't smiling she would slap the thing while it was on either one of our shoulders..the monkey would cry and quiver...i'm lucky the thing didn't shit all over me!

it's 5:36pm thai time, which means you are all tucked into bed because it is 3:30 am your time.

While you are all sleeping I am going to make Canada proud of the one thing we are good at.....
    Last edited by gixxerjg; 08-13-2005 at 11:28 PM.

Unregistered User Array greenboy's Avatar
    Bike
    Knobbies
    Hey Justin:

Not sure but I think I met you on one of St. Nick`s rides to Earl`s Cove last season. If it`s you then you had a red Gixxer750, I think.

So do they sell penicillin in vending machines in F*ckit?

Steve

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by greenboy
    Hey Justin:

Not sure but I think I met you on one of St. Nick`s rides to Earl`s Cove last season. If it`s you then you had a red Gixxer750, I think.

So do they sell penicillin in vending machines in F*ckit?

Steve
    ya that was me on ol'St. Nick's rides...

and yes as a matter of fact they do sell peniclin on every street corner, and they have gold plated toliets...

today is Sunday, day 4 and it is too hot.... i am hung over and have drank 5 liters of water in the last 3 hours...typing is working up a sweat....f*ck this

Registered User Array scubaphil's Avatar
    Bike
    99 R6
    goi ask the locals and visit the SHOWS.
    thre is one where female would go and watch a chip and dales, and there's this other one where the guys go to and check out girls.. NO, it's not the sex parlors (which u should visit, it's quite impressive)

but there is a show where females does some unique performances... "the gold fish" performance was quite impressive....
    If jack helped you off a horse would you help jack off a horse??

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.