Two bad incidents: vandals and troublemakers

Thread: Two bad incidents: vandals and troublemakers

Bike
    '03 GSX-R 750 (sold)

Angry Two bad incidents: vandals and troublemakers

Saw two separate disturbing incidents on the way home tonight.

#1: 2:45am: silver/black Honda F4i (i think) parked on the north side of 41st Ave in Vancouver (between Cambie and Main).
    Bike was tipped over and I saw gas on the ground. I didn't know which house it was and it was late (almost 3am). I now wished i knocked on a few doors... I see this bike almost everyday there, sometimes with a bike cover. I am assuming it didn't fall down on its own. I hope everything is fine with the bike.

#2: 3:00am: along 41st eastbound, just before Fraser Street. *someone* threw a rock at a car in front of me. It missed and hit the curb in front of John Oliver Secondary. I am pretty sure it came from the cemetary across the street. Man, that rock (wasn't small) could have hit me! I turned my head and did not see anyone. Didn't feel like riding in the cemetary looking for the bastards and risk getting hit.

Point is, it's summertime and there are lots of punks/bastards out there drunk with nothing to do. Seeing a sihny bike standing there on its own is probably tempting for them. Try not to park outside if possible.... Not sure of the two incidents were related, but thought i would share it with everyone.

As for the rock incident....it reminds me of the posts before regarding people chucking stuff over an overpass. I have enough to worry when riding (road conditions, cagers) and now have this to think about

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Looking for one
    There was a GSXR parked beside the F4i when i went by it at almost 2am. I guess the GSXR didnt' get tipped over.

WOLFPACK
    did you call the cops?

Bike
    Cops wont do shit

WOLFPACK
    If you tell them people are throwing rocks at cars, they'll respond.

StagnantWaterPo
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK
    If you tell them people are throwing rocks at cars, they'll respond.
    I don't believe that. I called the cops when people shot my window through with a BB Gun. There respone "Oh, unless you have a licence plate or ID we can't do anything, sorry"

Bike
    Search around for my thread on road rage to see what the fuzz actually do...nothing that takes effort.

Fast Pack Slow Guy Array Tattoodles's Avatar
    Bike
    A privileged sufferer settling for an Italian motorcycle
    I parked my bike in front of my house once in a while but mostly it's kept in the garage. The other day when the bike was outside, I get someone ringing my doorbell. My wife answers the door as I was getting changed. It was some punk kid (like a street kid) wanting to know how much my bike costs. WTF!?!

I threw my pants on as fast as I can to try and catch up with him. I was sure as sh*t that kid was either casing my bike or my house - just to see if anyone would answer the door. I was going to lay the smack down on that punk. Couldn't find him.

FAROH
    they'll respond if you say they were throwing dounuts at a cop car .

Registered User Array
    Bike
    SP 125..02 f4i
    Quote Originally Posted by borderline
    they'll respond if you say they were throwing dounuts at a cop car .
    hahaha

Registered User Array
    Bike
    k7 GSXR 600

Unhappy

That wuz my F4i....='(
    nothing wrong with it machanically but the right signal light is damaged but was goin to replace them soon anywayz...jus been lazy....i have stress marks on the paint, a tiny crack on the front fairing, bar ends and brake lever are scratched...but oh well everything like that i wuz going to change anyways...other than the paint and the crack....and thank god for frame sliders or else there would have been more damages...
    Lesson learned from this....no matter how busy the street is that you'd think nobody is goin to try anything....dont risk it....if u have a garage....park it in there....too many punks out there that jus want to cause trouble...n unfortunately i learned it the hard way....=(

KO7
    Sorry to hear about your F4i.

That's the reason why I always park my bike with the mirrors folded in. One less thing to replace in case someone knocks my bike over (well, less chance of having to replace it anyway).