BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOWBIRDS AERIAL STUNTS VIEWING 7PM TONIGHT!! . . . (White Rock)

2K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Spike 
G
#1 ·
Hi All.

So I'm putting together a ride from Vancouver to White Rock to go see the Snowbirds perform aerial stunts. The show starts at 7PM and will go for approx 30 min or so. We will end up on Marine Drive by the water between Anderson Drive and Oxford Drive. Best view, best parking for bikes, quickest escape route back home after show!

WHERE:
Location 1: Petro Canada at Oak & 41st, Vancouver (SW corner) (5680 Oak Street)

WHEN:
Location 1: 5:45PM. Leaving at 6:10PM SHARP.

WHO: All experiences. Noobs, mids, experts, etc. Anyone!

LENGTH: We will be there by 6:45 - 6:50 and it should be over by 7:30 - 7:40. It might be longer, but you can leave when you want!

WEATHER: 100% sunny with not a single cloud. 27 - 30C.

Please post if you are coming so we know how many are expected!

Safe riding all!

See less See more
G
#6 · (Edited)
Shit. I got called to work in Victoria tonight so I'm out. But you guys go ahead. Directions below!

MORE STUFF HAPPENING THAN PLANNED: - The main show is at 7PM but there will be WW2 planes from 5:30-6:30 and then Coast Guard Helicopter battles from 6:30 - 7PM. Later! Enjoy you lucky bastards!

DIRECTIONS: To get there from the Petro Canada at Oak and 41st. Head down SOUTH on OAK into RICHMOND. OAK will turn into a HIGHWAY. Kepp on heading south on it, through the tunnel, and you'll see an EXIT for White Rock after about 20-25 min. Take that exit and get onto KING GEORGE HIGHWAY heading SOUTH towards US BORDER. Then You'll see a gas station on your RIGHT, that's 32 AVE. Turn RIGHT there. That street will curve slightly left and become 148 Street. Then just keep going straight for 15-20 min on 148 and you'll get the beach.

WARNING!!!! DANGER!!!! - On 148 STREET PAST 16TH AVENUE, YOU WILL HAVE TO GO DOWN A VERY STEEP HILL. BE PREPARED FOR IT SO AFTER YOU CROSS 16TH AVENUE on 148, SLOW DOWN TO 35-40KPH.

#10 ·
Im from the infamous team#2 hmm hmm clears throat 2nd placers :)

If Im off on time i should be able to meet you guys there....ill be sliding over the queensborough/alex frasier 91 to 99 south to 152 down to beach..it will be tight but if you are riding afterwards im in

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.