wow, poor guy

Thread: wow, poor guy

langley, no wait white rock, no wait........
    '01 R1

wow, poor guy

i just got this email today.... i think im gonna help him out cause he cant spell too good............ From : Samson Lucas
    Abidjan Ivory coast

With due respect and with GOD all thing are
    possible that is why I call for help to please Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I am Samson Lucas the only son of late Mr Edward Lucas My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast.My father was poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my
    father took me so special. Before the death of my
    father in a private hospital here in
    Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of (Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars)$11.5m left in fixed /suspence account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in positing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this
    wealth that he was poisoned by his business
    associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner
    in a country of my choice where i will transfer this
    money and use it for investment purpose such as real
    estate management or hotel management.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
    following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money
    would be transferred into.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am
    only 22 years old.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
    country to further my education and to secure a
    resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total
    sum as compensation for your effort/input after the
    successful transfer of this fund into your nominated
    account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards
    assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.

Please get back to me immediately you receive this my message for futher informations and important oral discussions.

I'm Anticipating to hear from you today.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best regards.

Samson lucas
    !!! SQUID LIFE !!!

the drunkest 1/3 of LSD
    bad influence

1990 kan-o-tuna
    Yes, e-mail him back, say you'll do it but only if he blows you every day for a year, see what he says

Does he have a bike for sale?
    I'm looking for a mid 80's Honda VFR. Those should go for about $12,000?

The Wack
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrain
    Does he have a bike for sale?
    I'm looking for a mid 80's Honda VFR. Those should go for about $12,000?
    That site is funny lol

The fake car accident recording used in baiting the scammer was priceless
    Portfolio Site:

Free R. Kelly! Array vincenzo888's Avatar
    some kind
    i got something very similar just a couple days ago.......

Greetings to you and your family.I hope you are having a blissful week.I am Mr.Joseph Chau of Investment Banking,Union Bank Of China.On July 6, 2004,our client Mr. Irvin poot,a businessman,made a numbered fixed deposit for 6 (six) calendar months,with a value of US$20.5m only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him and no response came from him. Another notification was sent early February and still no response came from him.The Bank officially sent a two-man delegate to his residence in Malaysia were he resides only to find out that the business mogul and his family perished in the Tsunami disaster.

After further investigations,it was also discovered that Mr.Irvin Poot did not declare any next of kin in his official papers,including the paper work of his bank deposit.So, Twenty million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.According to the laws of my country, at the expiration of one year (1 year) the funds will revert to the ownership of Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Irvin Poot to enable you receive the funds.Lets put heads together to claim and transfer these funds out of Hong Kong and use it judiciously.I have contacted an Attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Irvin Poot,all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your full names and Address including your direct phone and fax numbers for my Attorney to commence his job.My Attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the funds to be moved to an account that will be provided by you.

Note that sharing percentage is negotiable by the two parties.Contact me on this email address ( with your full names and address if you are interested and more details will be provided to you about the Project.

Joseph Chau.