Thank You... Sandra!

Thread: Thank You... Sandra!

beans

Thank You... Sandra!

If anyone knows a girl named Sandra who rides a yellow SV650S, please give her my warmest regards.

My shiftknob got grinded off my bike today and she was kind enough to pull over and give me tools to bandage it back together. If it wasn't for her, i would have had to stay in first gear on the highway to get home.

I'd have asked more about her, but women tend to flee when i do that.

Carlo

Bike
    nice to hear stories like that...

reminds you to pass on the good karma next time you see someone that needs a hand.

BCSB - Moderator

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    I always pull over if I see a biker in trouble. It's just good manners.
    Case in point, myself and two buddies were riding two weeks ago and on the same home between Penticton and Keremeos John runs over a nail-type thing.
    A nice (scary-looking) dude on a Harley pulls over and tried to help. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, don't it?
    Cheers,
    SP
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Bike
    2002 R1, 2000 R6 race only.
    A HARLEY HELPING A SPORT BIKER!!!!!!!

Bike
    sumfing nekkid
    The Harley guy just wanted a story to tell his buddies since they are far and few between when it come to Japanese sportbikes breaking down...lol.

And ya, please stop and help your fellow riders...sport or cruiser .
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Bike
    2003 GSXR 1000
    yep, I saw her on the street yesterday(stop light @ Kingsway/Willingdon). We were side by side and then she lifted her visor and said hi to each other. Dang, i tell ya she's a fine lookin blonde
    R.I.P. - Corey(Xyban)

islandgixxer
    If you are riding in the opposite direction do you turn around?

Bike
    2005 FZ6
    Jody stopped to help a biker one day on hwy 1, seems he just bought the bike and ran out gas, but didn't know that there was a reserver. Him and his buddy were standing staring at it and could see gas in the tank and couldn't figure it out, so she flipped the res on for them and started the bike.
    WMRC #749

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock