Ok, here's the deal. I've been doing my Neuroscience master's for 7 months now and I absolutely hate it. I realized that I shouldn't have done this program and instead done the teaching program which is what I really like to do. I figured I would bite the bullet and suffer through the last year and a half and then apply for teaching program. I came to realize that this just isn't going to work. I don't want to be in a situation where I am not applying myself fully because I hate being there so much.

The plan: I need to secure a job before I quit because I do take in an income from grad funding. I plan on working and volunteering for a year and then apply to the one-year PDP program to become a teacher.

My request: If you or anyone you know has a full-time job that pays $10 an hour and up that is in the Vancouver, Burnaby/Coquitlam or New West area I would be interested. I have a short time frame here because I would like to be withdrawn from the program before classes start in September.

My email: inferno_929@hotmail.com Phone: 604-607-3495

Thanks so much guys.