2003 CBR1100XX (Victoria, BC)
I've logged 32,000 loving kilometers on my baby (mostly touring) but sadly its time to go. Thanks to triathlon training/racing I just won't have the time to ride/tour again until at least '07.
- Purchased new in June '03
- Stock except for heated grips, LP tank bra
- Mature Owner
- All service receipts (all service performed at Action Motorcycles http://www.action-motorcycles.com/)
- Brake proportioning valve recall performed
- Bike is mechanically flawless and has performed beautifully
- One Lost Coast (Northern CA) 0km/h tipover
- Comes with spare X-11 CCT
- BRAND NEW Avon 45/46's just installed (Nov 30)
- Comes with Givi rack and Maxia 50L topcase
- If you want 'em, comes with '99 heavy-weight cowhide Teknic leathers (jacket 44, pants 34)
- No test pilots (willing to take out co-pilots, and/or you should go find a used XX at a shop to try out)
- Located in Victoria, BC. (prefer relatively local sale; will deliver anywhere in Can/US but would require return airfare)
- Oxford Sport tank bag/saddle bags not incl. in price but also available/negotiable (contingent upon sale of bike)
EMAIL me if you have any questions or would like more pics.
Last edited by TriMe; 12-07-2005 at 01:51 PM.
Will have brand new set of Avon 45/46s on shortly
XX was just in for its 32k tune-up and had a fresh set of Avon 45/46 tires installed She's running flawlessly!
Givi rack and topcase are now included in asking price