Summer Send Off Bcsb Dinner
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Send Off Bcsb Dinner

Maverick_cat

Summer Send Off Bcsb Dinner

Ok gang this is it! No no, not the end of summer. . . we still have a couple months to go, don't we?

The almighty Dru is departing from our beautiful city to go hang with some Japanese freaks for a year in a crowded city to be with his beloved. How romanitc. That bastard.

Let's give him an official BCSB send off to remember us by, by joining us for dinner. This is a good opportunity for you to say hi to the people you never got a chance to connect up with this summer, meet new people, new riders, come out for some good food and just have a great time with people who share your passion. Oldies and Newbies welcome - don't be shy!!

WHERE: Steamworks Brewery
    WHEN: Saturday September the 3rd
    TIME: 6:30pm

reservations under Nik or BCSB
    First come PM's first serve for 25 people maximum so you'd better let me know via PM. Thanks all.
    Last edited by Maverick_cat; 08-17-2005 at 08:58 AM.

Bike
    2006 GSXR 750
    hook me up!
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

-Mark Twain

Hello BCSB!

Bike
    2002 SV650S Ghost
    PM Nik. I'm too busy to keep track of these things. I hope most of you can make it. I'm sure if we get more people early enough, we can expand on the reservations. At least I hope we can.

FYI: If you can't make it, I have about 1 week of free time to get ready to go. I'll be able to meet people for breaky at the Swan, lunch somewhere, or even just a coffee or late night bubble tea. PM me if you wanna me sometime after the 6th for something. Taking reservations like a darn restaurant now.

Bike
    2006 GSXR 750
    hmmm that's 3 SV posts in a row.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

-Mark Twain

Hello BCSB!

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Damn it... sorry Dru I extended my stay until the 12th now.... take care and good luck, but following a woman? Damn I wanna say hateful things right now but I wont.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

dazed
    i got alittle advise when i was 9 it was a note and i wasnt supposed to open it till the first time i lost a girlfriend it said " dear janito no man has ever died becasue a woman has left his life " later on in life ive learned that the best revenge against ur enemies or people who want to harm u or wish u harm is success.

purevil i wish u bitches and money and success bud

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Quote Originally Posted by dazed
    purevil i wish u bitches and money and success bud
    Thanks bro same to you, but from your rides I see you already got all that!

btw did you ever get your bike painted??? I wanna see some updated pics of the new hotness.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Beer League Racer/Asshole Array SnoDragon's Avatar
    Bike
    MTS1200S
    I think Megz and I can make this one! Steamworks is one of my favorite places too. Goot martini's, good beer, great grilled lamb!!!
    WMRC #42
    Sponsors:
    MSpeed Performance
    Motorcycle World
    RMR Suspensions

~If you can't change your situation, change your attitude. If you can't change your attitude, change your situation~

Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy. Array Dazeegirl's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR600 F4i
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru
    FYI: If you can't make it, I have about 1 week of free time to get ready to go...PM me if you wanna me sometime after the 6th for something. Taking reservations like a darn restaurant now.
    I can't make it to your Send-off party on the 3rd...it's my cousin's birthday and I can't get out of it But, I won't let you go without a proper 'Bon Voyage'! May I request a reservation with you...I'm trying to get Oralcare to come out with us...we'll have our own 'lil party

I'll give ya call...hopefully you still have some free time...

-Jess
    For Julia, I thank you. Forever in my heart; always on my mind. Your smile & radiance live on.

Bike
    2002 SV650S Ghost
    Wow. A special "behind the scenes party". I won't tell if you won't.

Maverick_cat
    where is the love. . .where is the love???!! C'mon jess, just bring the birthday girl to our party. it'll be more fun. Where the heck were you guys at the last dinner?

Remember, newbies welcome to come out and meet other riders

Bike
    2006 GSXR 750
    ok who's comin to get Dru all rippered up before all he gets is sake, Sapporo, or Kirin!!...??

-Mark Twain

Hello BCSB!

Bike
    2002 SV650S Ghost
    I'm going....

Bike
    2006 GSXR 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru
    I'm going....
    Who are you?

-Mark Twain

Hello BCSB!

Bike
    Team Zookie: 1977 GS400, 1980 GS750E, 2004 GSX1300R Hayabusa
    Dru, maybe I can make this, sure would love to. There's a Steamworks in Park Royal, but this'll be downtown, right?

I hope this isn't one of those snooty joints that make you wear pants. I got no pants. Do I need pants?