Moded XBOX & More *

Thread: Moded XBOX & More *

Arai Helmet-Moded XBOX-Oakleys-Wireless Keyboard & Mouse- 36" TV & More *

For Sale

Moded XBOX with 120 GB HD, it has about 30 games on there Can hold much much more. It plays all region dvds, and its super easy to rip games either from your computer to the XBOX or just rent the game and it rips right onto it. Comes with Three S style Xbox controllers and one madcatz controller. $300 obo.

Direct TV:

RCA Direct TV 430 DRD with HU card and Sattelite dish. $70 (Will sell sattaite dish separately! For $50)

I called shaw cable up and they will take the Recievers and give you a brand new shaw digital box for free. If you dont believe me call them up and ask yourself.

36" Zenith TV about 5 or 6 years old, great condition nothing wrong with it asking $200 obo I also have a nice stand for it for $50

Logitech Cordless Keyboard and Mouse, new condition still have the box and and all the accessories. $60 obo

Minidisc Player

SONY MZ-R500 Mini Disc Recorder/Player. This player is an affordable alternative to an IPod. Player easily slips into pocket for personal enjoyment. Each disc holds 80 minutes of audio and replays skip free. Our MDLP Long Time Stereo Recording and Playback allows you to record 2X longer on an 80-minute MiniDisc, providing as much as 320 min.

Includes: Player; Standard Headphones; USB Cord for connection to PC; PC link; Soft Case; (6) mini discs, one never opened.; Original Manuals. Only $80

Oakley Squarewire 2.0 gunmetal frame irridium lenses $120

Arai Helmet

Black, Size Large, Exceleent condition first $200 takes it had it for one season.

HJC Helmet

Black, Large, Tinted visor, First $100 takes it

Any questions, email me at or call me at 250 217-6041 . Items are found in Victoria, l can ship if you pay for all shipping costs and you can pay by paypal, or take a ferry ride over and enjoy a day in victoria.
    Last edited by Romano; 08-21-2005 at 09:32 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Just an update: Arai helmet sold!
    Joe Rocket Jacket sold!
    Oakleys sold!

Also got a pair of joe rocket gloves black in mint condition, size small for sale for dirt cheap! Also everything else needs to go so make me an offer!

This just in, lam leaving sooner than l thought, everything must sell ASAP! Throw me an offer the highest gets the goods~! Great chance to get some stuff super cheap!
    Last edited by Romano; 08-29-2005 at 10:27 PM.

Aight Iam leaving the country in a few days, some new prices to sell some stuff quick, pass this onto friends if you think they would be intrested,

TV: $130 if you want the stand also $160 for both.

Modded Xbox with 4 controllers: $225

Direct TV and Sattlite dish: $30 ---- you can trade the reciever for a shaw digital box~! and keep the dish to resell.

Logitec Cordless mouse and Keyboard: $40

Tinted CL-14 HJC helmet: $70

Joe Rocket Gloves: $40

Why you might ask lam l selling for so cheap! Nothing is wrong with any of this stuff, its just no good to you when you leave the country therefore you must sell! So be quick bring cash, and get a deal~!

Just call me if your serious: (250) 217-6041