TIPPMANN paintball gun *New*

Thread: TIPPMANN paintball gun *New*

TIPPMANN paintball gun *New*

Hey selling my used once Tippmann paintball gun.

The gun itself is just over a month old comes with original box etc and is in "Perfect condition" with "No scratches, or marks of any kind"

It comes with a top of the line no breakage Cyclone hopper/loader/feeder and mint tank.(all you need to play!)
    Tippmann is one of the most reputable and accurate guns on the market, there are no disappointments with this gun. It is still under warranty with a year or possibly 2 remaining (cant remember off hand but I will put info together for the new owner. I think its a 1-2 year Tippmann manufacture and 2-3 year store "bumper to bumper")

I am building a custom no expense spared speed ball tournament gun otherwise I would keep this one.(I have 2)
    This is a tournament level gun and will kick any entry level guns a** or ownage for the rec or back yard player! (accurate enough to be a sniper, fast enough for all out war)

asking $300 obo needs to go
    please PM for details I am in Victoria 10 minutes from the ferry can arrange for pick up (view) mail delivery or am in vancouver enough drop off can be arranged.

Open to trade with money going either way on... pretty much anything lol
    fishtank-90 gal+, unlooped satalite, car related, house related, or car services...
    Last edited by Evil_Genius; 08-19-2005 at 08:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

NO reasonable cash OFFERS refused

ill be in van early next week I can drop it off or u can arange to pick it up /vicotria bc 10 min from ferry