1999 Ninja 600R must go

Thread: 1999 Ninja 600R must go

1999 Ninja 600R must go

New D208 tires, garage kept, carbon fiber leavers, bar ends, flush mounts, still in box carbon fiber mirrors with integrated turn signals, freshly repacked yosh can, under 27,000ks, dealer serviced and new battery, new bike cover.

these are the best pictures I have at this time... most of those parts aren’t even on the bike still in the box. matured owned. located in Victoria 10 minutes from ferry, can arrange delivery if needed.
    ready to go, new toy no room.
    Pm for details
    $5,000 clean and clear title. (PRICE CHANGE!)

This bike was sold but the deal fell threw and I haven't been in the province long enough at one time because of work to relist untill now.

I own and have owned a few bikes with and without full exhausts and this bike is absolutely the best sounding bike.

Great to learn on as its fast but not quite as fast as an 05 etc. It handles like its on rails, very forgiving a blast to drive and with all the maintence done on this bike by mature experienced owner you can guarantee you'll get your money back out of it after learning to master it.

Some just snapped pictures with the ferrings off to give you an idea of how clean the engine etc is on this bike. (after a month of sitting hence the dust) "always take the plastics off for a peek when buying a used bike, lots of tell tail signs that are hard to hide"

Bought an 05 R1 so this bike has to go, willing to help with lowing the price....
    Last edited by Evil_Genius; 10-23-2005 at 07:36 AM. Reason: price adjustment

2. Remove Advertisements

Absalutly brand new Joe Rocket jacket and Icon lid available too!! PM
    Price lowerd $5,000 Offers!
    Last edited by Evil_Genius; 10-23-2005 at 07:36 AM. Reason: price drop

that time again

MUST GO O.B.O.

add 100$ and ill throw in a brand new heated vest (any size you need) and heated grips

OK $5k and a gift letter... (NO TAX)
    had that offer more then a few times and I passed it up.

bought a boat so if there wasnt garage space b4 there suuure isnt now and Im getting in trouble from the women who apparently "runs" the show
    clear title