need place to live

Thread: need place to live

Vancouver Island
    98 zx7r

need place to live

hey everyone, just thought i would put this out there as the place i had lined up just fell through and is a dump anyway. I am moving to van for the next 8 months for a co-op. I will work in yaletown so preferably downtown/yaletown or anywhere near a skytrain and friendly to bike parking, secure underground or whatever. have between 7-9 hun a month to spend, would consider a roomate if someone is clean, friendly and whatever. If anyone has any ideas give a post thanks

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    SV 1000s
    You dont want to live downtown unless you have money to burn, better to live in EastVan (joyce area like moi - avec skytrain ) and spend $700 + the $70 bucks /mo. for the Skytrain.
    You have to be vigilant about places here, there are some nice ones to be had but you can end up in a bad area if youre not careful.

I have a locked 'bicycle' storage area where we leave our motorcycles. No problems whatsoever.

Whistler, BC
    I'm just here for the intelligent conversation.
    I'm actually looking for a roommate for that price. Yaletown/false creek area. I'll be needing secure bike parking too.

Oh, pm me your phone number.

Hookedonphonics dropout Array f4kneedragger's Avatar
    Do a search, "doug" from this site is looking for roommates for his pad in Burnaby. Nice place near Skytrain and secure bike friendly parking.
    " JESUS SAVES "...
    " But Miroslav Satan picks up the rebound and SCORES!!!"
    " What a move!, he beat JC like a redheaded step child."

thanks rob. already sent him a pm.

got 2 rooms available. secure garage. close to bcit, skytrain, and metrotown.