Civil Engineering Tech...?

Thread: Civil Engineering Tech...?

Grip72

Civil Engineering Tech...?

anyone ever give this program a shot? anyone know anythign more about it?

im thinking i might giver a shot @ SAIT next year or in January and see what happens..any thoughts?

what about architectural engineering tech?

Surrey Man Extrordinare Array Mr.Max's Avatar
    Bike
    05' FJR ABS
    Forget about asking on a motorcycle forum, the only way to get a real answer is to go out and ask those who work in the feild directly. Pick up the phone, set up face to face quick 5 min. interviews and get your info there. It may seem like a pain in the ass but most everyone will be glad to talk about what they do, will give you all sorts of advice, and may even open a door of oppourtunity for you, etc..

You are looking at an investment of thousands of dollars, hundreds of hours and your future, make sure you research first.

Bike
    Lovely Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip72
    anyone ever give this program a shot? anyone know anythign more about it?

im thinking i might giver a shot @ SAIT next year or in January and see what happens..any thoughts?

what about architectural engineering tech?
    why go to SAIT, NAIT in Edmonton is closer to where you live. Either school is good for this type of program. You'll get a job soon after graduating. Try getting a job in Fort McMurray, more job opp up there.

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    There are a few people onboard who work in the field. They may or may not chime in....

Do a quick search on here for engineering, its been discused in the past.

As far as Fort Mac goes, the rent there is idiotic, 1000/mo gets you a tent in someones backyard. Unless you can make $100k /year, or live in company setup housing....its probably not worth it

Bike
    :'(
    My company is always looking for more civil techs. I know that my office in particular has been looking for one for the last year. I know right now the demand is high, and generally is always. It is a good career choice though. I'm a civil engineer so I do make more than civil techs, but it is a good job nonetheless.

Grip72
    thanks alot people..anyone else?