Julia's Memorial Wall

Thread: Julia's Memorial Wall

~Flying Swan Hot Chick~ Array fireball's Avatar
    North Delta
    02 F4i

Smile Julia's Memorial Wall

I had lunch at the swanthe other day, and Harreson asked me if I could help to arrange a memorial wall for Julia at the swan. I did not know Julia for as long or as well as a lot of you did, but he did want me to post up and help organize it. He is going to be framing an 18" by 12" picture of Julia and putting it on the ledge along one wall, and is going to be putting a cork board up for pictures/items. If anybody has any little tokens, great pictures, any items that simply remind you of Julia, or a nice suitable frame, that would be greatly appreciated,as Harreson would love to get some contributions as he thinks that the wall should be done by contributions as it suits the memory. If you have any ideas, items, pictures, suggestions or would like to help arrange, please pm me and I will try to organize as best I can.
    Last edited by fireball; 08-29-2005 at 08:02 PM.
    Ride in peace Julia - your radiating kindness will live in all of us forever

If you're gonna ride my ass...at least pull my ponytail!

My Pics

2. Remove Advertisements

Purevil is soooooo dreamy Array Flyin''s Avatar
    00 Ninja, 02 F4i, 99 R6 Race, 04 R6 Race... ...now nuthin. :(
    Sounds like a good idea.

Let me know if I can help.
    I'll take a look through my stacks of pics.
    Big Jim "There's really no excuse for you being a fucking wanker either, but you still carry on."
    Big Jim "STFU YFI"

2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    That's going to be one really really big wall!
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

DO IT!