See Guns Do Save Lives!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: See Guns Do Save Lives!

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper

See Guns Do Save Lives!

Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

The Comedy is in the Back Array Saturnin's Avatar
    Bike
    bro, do you even ride in a straight line? #1 asshole
    nice ...the old guy for sure will go to heaven now!!!
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com
    The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturnin
    nice ...the old guy for sure will go to heaven now!!!
    yea so you two wont meet.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    works for me..
    Throttle Trauma 3 - Stunt riding documentary - digital download - visit Asphaltjunkiez.com

Bike
    works for me..
    hahaha who am I kidding I aint gonna meat her either!
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

Bike
    I wish.
    Whatever. Who knows the story.

Maybe he picks up abusive women because he's deranged and she told him that she wanted him to stab her at the Walmart - and now the old dude shot the innocent guy.

Seriously.. what is the US, Walmart and the world coming to?

You know the world is crazy when ...
    BCSB- Administrator

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    That's BS Adam.. if I see some guy stabbing a woman and I have means to stop him I think I'll do that first and ask questions later.

Seriously the anti-US thing is fun, with the extreme paranoia and all, but what the fuck, that guy was stabbing a woman...

Registered User Array Jester666's Avatar
    Bike
    1966 Honda Dream305 1976 Honda CB550
    you gots to kill you some to save you some..Yep, I recon.

'04 R1 - You are mine! Array FloMan's Avatar
    Bike
    Yes please! Oh! That wasn't a question?
    "The victim in this case is 46-year old Joyce Cordova. She is in critical but stable condition at this time at UNM Hospital."

In Kanada, the murderous husband would have been "the victim".
    The media would have weeped serious tears over the fact that "he didn't even have a chance to get reabilitated."

The old guy, Due Moore, certainly lived up to his name. I'd like to shake his hand and give him an "atta-boy".

It is incredible how brain washed we are up here, to actually question the validity of saving the life of an innocent person, just because the salvation came form an "oh so evil gun".

If that girl who took a bullet in the head trying to save that guy's life in Gas Town last year, (and for that matter any other upstanding citizen) had a gun and was allowed to defend herself and any innocent bystanders from death or bodly harm, she might be alive today and the scum bag that killed her would be rotting six feet under instead.
    “Your failure to be informed does not make me a wacko.”
    -John Loeffler

“The truth will set you free, but first it will make you sick.”
    -Unknown

Registered User Array radmtrbkr's Avatar
    Bike
    Gravity Warp Drive
    Quote Originally Posted by FloMan
    ...was allowed to defend herself and any innocent bystanders from death or bodly harm, she might be alive today and the scum bag that killed her would be rotting six feet under instead.
    hear hear!!

Bike
    I wish.
    Mite, I was joking.

But on a serious note, we don't know the story. Nor would I ever feel like I had the right to take someones life away unless under extreme circumstances.
    BCSB- Administrator

Got Crazy? Array crazycharlie909's Avatar
    Bike
    2012 Diavel Carbon
    I think the old guy is completely justified in what he did. If I saw someone being stabbed, or attacked in any matter and I had any means of helping I would. Some people just abuse there right to be alive by hurting others, hence, they deserve the harshest punishment
    Suck it Trebek!!!

Bike
    thanx to whoever deleted my post in this thread..apparently when i say MOD VS ADMIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! is offensive ....and only Admins and MOds are allwoed to joke and be sarcastic and all the other fun things that others cant do or be....good job guys!!!!

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    thanx to whoever deleted my post in this thread..apparently when i say MOD VS ADMIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! is offensive ....and only Admins and MOds are allwoed to joke and be sarcastic and all the other fun things that others cant do or be....good job guys!!!!
    i deleted that.
    the posts weren't offensive they were just crap.. if you have nothing useful to say then maybe you shouldn't say anything.

Bike
    EX500
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium
    Nor would I ever feel like I had the right to take someones life away unless under extreme circumstances.
    The lady was being stabbed. That isn't extreme enough? Old guy did society a favor, instead of having the abusive shit get a slap on the wrist, and go on to stab some more.
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.