Big thumbs up to OWEN and SBW crew

Thread: Big thumbs up to OWEN and SBW crew

Bike
    2005 CBR 600RR

Big thumbs up to OWEN and SBW crew

SBW has been on going for almost 10 years because of one guy. Even if you love it or hate it it's still something that exists and something to go to. The first few years were only 30 to 40 bikes and it was poker run style ride . ( we made 5 stops drawing cards) It was fun and it turned into more a less a cannonball run . Which too this day is the best ride I have ever been on. It seemed to have doubled in popularity each year since the first few years.

Now SBW has around 8 planned routes for all catagories of riders. You just grab a map jump in with a group and go.

People sometimes claim not to go because of rumours that it's a "Gong Show" But what do you expect with 500 + riders with many from other provinces who have never ridden a mountain road.

There's less accidents with 500 riders than there was with 50 the first few years.

Owen seems to make the event better and better each year. There's now booth's to buy stuff, BMW test rides, food vendors, stuntshow, freestyle, wet T-shirt contest, spank Owen the hardest, and a kick ass Steak dinner

Anyway big thanks To Owen and his crew for all the memories and a great time. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    Bike
    '08 Varadero
    Let me be the first to second that! Hats off to Owen and crew.
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

...and "always" look on the bright side of life...