ZX7-R for sale (now with pics)
I've put my 1999 ZX7-R up for sale again as I see a RC-51 in my future.So here is what i've done to it..........
- Brand new hemi-orange paint (2 weeks old) monocromatic
- Polished frame , wheels , swing arm.
- Vortex rearsets.
- vortex rear sprocket
- steel braided lines.
- full yoshimura RS-3 race exhuast.
- E.K 525 race chain.
- Stage 3 dynojet kit.
- K&N air filter.
- Ignition advance.
- E.B.C. brakes (Brand New)
- Michelin pilot sport tires (brand new)
- Flush mounts.
- fender eliminator kit with polished signals.
- lots of LP pieces.
- comes with solo seat
It just broke 28,000km yesterday. I'm asking $8000 firm so please let me know if your interested. If someone buys if for full price i'll have the bike painted any color you want. I will post new pics in a couple of days , the bike looks alot different then in my avatar. Cheers
Last edited by orangemirage; 05-20-2003 at 06:30 PM.
For those who haven't seen his bike yet, well i can tell you that this is one nice bike. The polished frame is great and the colour is really original. One of a kind...