March 5th Trip to BK

Thread: March 5th Trip to BK

rusty360

March 5th Trip to BK

For anyone interested in a little ride I am planning on going to BK sometime after about 1:45. I am downtown and if anyone wants to meet me here and go out there let me know. This is all weather permitting of course...

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

rusty360
    Ok so I just checked the weather and their talking snow tomorrow or at least rain so looks like this one is a no go. In fact on the weather channel they are forecasting rain untill Monday. God help us all through the next week of no riding!

Bike
    I wish.
    I hope it's ok on the 10th, I'd like to ride down to Maverick's for the Daytona event.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    what? RAIN?? that dont stop me....

what?? ICE, nope that wont either...

SNOOW?? hasn't been able to stop me yet.... came damn close though....

but WORK.... damn I just can't beat work

rusty360
    Ya I would ride to the Mavericks event too but I live one block from Plaza of Nations so hardly seems worth it, although posing on the new bike is always fun. If anyone needs an under-cover place to park their bike on the 10th let me know and I can slip you into my parkade, there are already two bikes in my parking stall but there's always room for a few more!

rusty360
    Ok, weather is looking good again so I will be going, anyone who wants to meet downtown at say 1:45-2:00 at the Robson Thurlow Starbucks I will meet them. I plan to go out to BK and then maybe go for a quick ride somewhere after that. I will check here again at 11:30 between my classes this morning but if no one has posted by then I will not stop at the Starbucks.

Bike
    --------------------- supermoto: crf450
    heh you poor (or lucky depending on how you look at it bastard. I just about lost my ears walking to work today, its damn cold out there today.

have fun

-arai-

Bluestone
    I'm In Victoria right now and it BEAUTIFUL and DRY!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to ride today....just thought I would tell you guys..

HaMmeR6
    Originally posted by Bluestone
    I'm In Victoria right now and it BEAUTIFUL and DRY!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to ride today....just thought I would tell you guys..
    Well, believe it or not it is sunny and bright today as well...I guess the "flurries" are waiting til tomorrow.

Rusty, I'll go to BK with you...I can come downtown to meet and then go out with you if you want....who else is in? We can go for a ride after that.

rusty360
    Ok Ehsan, I will meet you at the starbucks then at about 2:00. I may be a bit earlier so if you get there at 1:45 I most likely will be there. I am supposed to be in class right now so have to go but anyone else who wants to come just be at the Starbucks between 1:30 and 2:00...see you then. Oh ya and we can go for a ride whereever after BK

HaMmeR6
    Originally posted by rusty360
    Ok Ehsan, I will meet you at the starbucks then at about 2:00. I may be a bit earlier so if you get there at 1:45 I most likely will be there. I am supposed to be in class right now so have to go but anyone else who wants to come just be at the Starbucks between 1:30 and 2:00...see you then. Oh ya and we can go for a ride whereever after BK
    See you then...