I thought I would start up the thread suggested by Al for getting more racers, volunteers and spectators out to the October race (revenue generating ideas as well)
- Combine as many pro classes w/ amateur. Day goes too long now, people get bored and watching a 6 rider pro race is boring. Amateur/Pro open supersport was great to watch.
- Continue with Bernie guided track walk, spectators seem to enjoy it
- (Most unpopular) - Raise ticket prices by $2. $12 is still cheap to get in the gate.
- Ask Bill at 5th Gear if Extreme Riders can do some stuntin at lunch.
- Ask Troy and Scotty (WCSS, NLSS) to contact any graduates this year who haven't raced Novice yet, to come on out for at least the practice day. Give them a break on the membership fee (last event of the year anyway)
- Get Ted in the booth as much as possible, the guy is a friggin Animal, hilarious!
- Consider having the volunteer fee waived if you bring a corner worker
That's all I've got for now but hopefully that will be a good start.