So I was offered a job flying out in Toronto (yay), so now I have to look for a place. I'll be flying outta Buttonville airport, so Markham area. Couple of questions for those that live or have lived in the area.
1) what are the costs for a decent single bedroom appartments in Markham?
2) costs for basement suites?
3) insurance for the car (i pay $300 a month on my acura with 5% discount)
4) what would I be looking at spending each month on rent/food/insurance etc. just a rough estimate.
5) any other bits of advice/info relatin to the matter
seriously, any advice would be neato. First time movin out on my own, so i could use the help. thanks!