BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Krispy Kreme Ride #2 - Wed Night - Sept 21st

3K views 68 replies 14 participants last post by  Darkcbr 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, as I said before KK ride #2 will be on wed the 21st. As of right now, I was thinking the route would be the same as last time, except backwards. This could change. I was talking to a few people on the shakes ride #5 and we may come up with a different route. Meeting place will be the same as of right now...we may have a 2nd meeting place as well. More details will be posted by the weekend. All in all, it will end in some nice sugary fatty donuts!:thumbup

When: 6:30pm , Wed. Sept 21st
Where to: Read below.
Why: ...cause the season is ending soon, we need to get out riding!
Meeting point: Shell Gas Station, 152nd and Hwy 10 (same as KK ride #1)
Pace: Slow, Medium, Fast...3 groups, depending on the turnout.

Update on Route. Due to it getting dark out earlier now...the route will be a bit shorter.

-Same meeting place, Shell 152nd and Hwy 10.
-Go down 152nd to KG Hwy, turn right.
-take Crescent road to 128th, turn right.
-head down to Marine Drive, through White Rock.
-Marine drive turns into 8th. head onto 0 ave to 264th.
-264th to Fraser hwy, turn left.
-Take Fraser all the way to 64th.
-Take 64th to Scott Rd, turn right.
-End at 72nd and Scott Rd Krispy Kreme
-Eat Sugar.

See less See more
#2 ·
sounds good but...just wondering when we were going to end up at some kind of healthy salad bar joint on one of these rides...all you can eat.crispy lettuce..with a nice rasberry vinegarette or light oil/vinegar dressing

ummm dude ummm your talking about salad

#3 ·
Argyle said:
sounds good but...just wondering when we were going to end up at some kind of healthy salad bar joint on one of these rides...all you can eat.crispy lettuce..with a nice rasberry vinegarette or light oil/vinegar dressing

ummm dude ummm your talking about salad
Get your self one of those old peoples scooters, go down to white rock...im sure you could find a ride down there that heads to a salad bar...:roflmao

G
#7 ·
Hey, I think Iw ill try and come out to this I have not had the chance to yet. What time are you guys all going to meet up? I work on Annacis Island, so if it's early enough the meeting point is right on my route!

#14 ·
I am going to try and make this ride too (weather permitting mainly)! My bike is coming off the road the following day so it'll be the last for me... so sad... ahhhhhh well what can you do? Must concentrate on other things during the winter and spend less time with the love of my life. lol.

#16 ·
Count me in!

I am in for the KK ride. I will do my best to keep up! People usually underestimate my CB1!

R1 Girl. I just joined the site here and I recognized your picture. You showed it to me at Mission Raceway on Aug 1st. I was the guy who came out to the track on turn #2 to take some pictures. I took some good ones! That was great being so close to the action.

See you on the 21st

#17 ·
lheaver said:
R1 Girl. I just joined the site here and I recognized your picture. You showed it to me at Mission Raceway on Aug 1st. I was the guy who came out to the track on turn #2 to take some pictures. I took some good ones! That was great being so close to the action.
Haha!! I showed about a 100 people my pictures that day (its a new toy) but there were only a few photographers around - were you the photographer that Debbie made take off his shirt b/c he was wearing a yellow t-shirt? (might look to the racers like a yellow flag) That was a funny day..!!! If not, I'm sure I'll recognize you on the KK ride anyway if you come and say hello. I'm glad that my picture was that memorable, I'm pretty happy with it! Want to get it blown up into a poster for my workout room at home (which is only currently decorated with an R1 poster and a small BMW clock). :D

#21 ·
R1 GIRL said:
Haha!! I showed about a 100 people my pictures that day (its a new toy) but there were only a few photographers around - were you the photographer that Debbie made take off his shirt b/c he was wearing a yellow t-shirt? (might look to the racers like a yellow flag) That was a funny day..!!! If not, I'm sure I'll recognize you on the KK ride anyway if you come and say hello. I'm glad that my picture was that memorable, I'm pretty happy with it! Want to get it blown up into a poster for my workout room at home (which is only currently decorated with an R1 poster and a small BMW clock). :D
That was me Jody! How could you forget who? Unless there was someone else.

#23 ·
lheaver said:
I was the other guy. I think I got you to take a picture of me holding up one of the flags. That was a great day. Hopefully the weather is nice for the KK run. seeya then.
Gotcha!! Yup, I remember you for sure. You were a total corner virgin, all excited about everything... haha, I remember my first time out at corner #1, I was the SAME way. :D See you for the ride!!

Furious Fiero said:
That was me Jody! How could you forget who? Unless there was someone else.
Hahaa actually, there were two race weekends where someone showed up in yellow, the camera guy from the one before the last one that you were at had a yellow t-shirt on and then the last race day (when I wasn't at corner #1) and you were in your yellow jacket. Don't worry, I won't forget you cutie! I even knew who you were before you introduced yourself and that my friend is a first because I am known for not being able to remember people even after I've met them in person a few times. :banghead

#25 ·
R1 GIRL said:
Gotcha!! Yup, I remember you for sure. You were a total corner virgin, all excited about everything... haha, I remember my first time out at corner #1, I was the SAME way. :D See you for the ride!!

Hahaa actually, there were two race weekends where someone showed up in yellow, the camera guy from the one before the last one that you were at had a yellow t-shirt on and then the last race day (when I wasn't at corner #1) and you were in your yellow jacket. Don't worry, I won't forget you cutie! I even knew who you were before you introduced yourself and that my friend is a first because I am known for not being able to remember people even after I've met them in person a few times. :banghead
haha, you are not the only one. Everywhere I go and there is sportbikers, someone asked me if Im furious fiero from the site. They all recognize the yellow. I mean come on, who else that is a regular on here has a Yellow Kawasaki with Yellow gear:thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.