I had a ZX636R shock installed on my Z1000, but it was too soft for the bike. So, I had the following completed to it by http://www.motospecialties.com/
Rear 636-based custom built shock
* RaceTech Gold Valve
* Custom shim stack
* Polished Internals
* Yellow Zinc spring retainers and cups
* Red Eiback spring with spring rate for 250lb rider with gear
* Silkolene suspension fluid
* Fresh Nitrogen charge
* Black annodized finish with Gold trim
* Preset for Aggressive Street Riding
The shock immediately transformed the bike into one that tracked perfectly and no longer sank when I sat on it. The shock has approximately 4000km on it.
It will will fit all ZX636 bikes from 2003~2005.
I paid over $550 CAD plus shipping for this. Asking $400 including shipping within Canada. Face-to-face deal can be done when I am in Coquitlam in October.
File photo for now. Actual photo later once removed.
Price drop to $325 CAD +shipping.
Actual photos of the shock.