The drool....

Thread: The drool....

It's red

The drool....

has been pretty weak of late.

Let's take this week's drool. Less meth.

Last week's drool. I tried to use it as new material but I keep getting distracted by the guy with the beard. I can't finish.

The week before that. I know I've seen her in that pose before.

Then there's the "go back to the 80s" rocker, the weak asian girl in a bra, etc, etc.

Jay I gotta say you have great avatars but your drool choices have been sucktastic lately. I got my lotion and kleenex ready to go for my monday morning session but I keep having to resort to thinking of Mischa's sister to get me through. What's up? I know you got the real good stuff somewhere in your collection. Bust that shit out!
    Groovy baby

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Following the rules is tough... my avatars have no rules. Plus I had to use some fillers to so there are no gaps..... I usually upload a few months worth of images..... its at the end of that run where the fillers are in place. I have some good stuff coming up and then its back to fillers.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™